Binary Classification Performance Measure
(Redirected from Predictive Relation Performance Metric)
- See: Accuracy, Predictive Relation, Confusion Matrix, Statistical Test.
- Eric W. Weisstein. "Statistical Test." From MathWorld--A Wolfram Web Resource. http://mathworld.wolfram.com/StatisticalTest.html
- QUOTE: A test used to determine the statistical significance of an observation. Two main types of error can occur:
- The probability that a statistical test will be positive for a true statistic is sometimes called the test's sensitivity, and the probability that a test will be negative for a negative statistic is sometimes called the specificity. The following table summarizes the names given to the various combinations of the actual state of affairs and observed test results.
- result name
- true positive result sensitivity
- false negative result 1-sensitivity
- true negative result specificity
- false positive result 1-specificity