A Publisher is an organization that is responsible for funding a publishing act.
- a Book Publisher, MIT Press, Cambridge University Press.
- a Web Publisher, such as a Blogger, Product Review Site, or a Web Forum Site.
- an Author.
- See: Editor, Product Distribution Channel, Advertiser, Merchant, Digital Library.
- (WordNet, 2009) ⇒ http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=publisher
- S: (n) publisher, publishing house, publishing firm, publishing company (a firm in the publishing business)
- S: (n) publisher (a person engaged in publishing periodicals or books or music)
- S: (n) publisher, newspaper publisher (the proprietor of a newspaper)