(Redirected from Tree of Life)
- It can (typically) be composed of Biological Entitys such as:
- It can (typically) have:
- It can range from being a Living Organism to being a Comatose Organism to being a Dead Organism.
- It can range from being a Healthy Organism to being a Diseased Organism.
- OfType: It can be a member of an Organism Class, such as a Species.
- It can range from being a Unicellular Organism to being a Multicellular Organism.
- It can be the Referent to an Organism Mention or an Organism Record.
- It can be a Child to one or more Organisms.
- It can Create other Organisms (Procreate).
- It can have a Metabolism.
- It can adjust to its Environment.
- See: Life, Tree of Life, Model Organism, NCBI Taxonomy Database.