(Redirected from knowledge)
- It can range from being:
- It can range from:
- It can be discovered with a Knowledge Discovery Task.
- It can be acquired by the Knowledge Acquisition Task.
- It can be represented in a Knowledge Base (such as an Ontology).
- It is the focus of Epistemology.
- See: Concept, Knowledge Base, Entity, Justified True Belief.
- (WordNet, 2009) ⇒ http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=knowledge
- S: (n) cognition, knowledge, noesis (the psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning)