- It can (typically) be described in Statistics Literature, such as a statistics encyclopedia or a statistics textbook.
- It can (typically) be the referent of a Statistical Term.
- It can (typically) be known to a Statistician.
- It can be associated to: a Data Analysis Concept, Data Mining Concept, Machine Learning Concept, Economics Concept.
- It can range from being a Classical Statistical Concept to being a Modern Statistical Concept.
- It can range from being a Theoretical Statistics Concept to being an Applied Statistical Concept.
- It can (typically) be expressed in a Mathematical Language.
- See: Statistical Analysis, Statistical Inference.
- 100-year flood; 2SLS (two-stage least squares); 3SLS; 68–95–99.7 rule; A posteriori probability; A priori probability; ABX test; ADMB; ANCOVA; ANOVA on ranks; ANOVA; ANOVA–simultaneous component analysis; ARGUS distribution; ASReml; Abductive reasoning; Absolute deviation; Absolute risk reduction; Absorbing Markov chain; Accelerated failure time model; Acceptable quality limit; Acceptance sampling; Accidental sampling; Accuracy and precision; Accuracy paradox; Acquiescence bias; Actuarial science; Adapted process; Adaptive estimator; Additive Markov chain; Additive model; Additive smoothing; Additive white Gaussian noise; Adjusted Rand index; Admissible decision rule; Age adjustment; Age stratification; Age-standardized mortality rate; Aggregate data; Aggregate pattern; Akaike information criterion; Algebra of random variables; Algebraic statistics; Algorithmic inference; Algorithms for calculating variance; Alignments of random points; All-pairs testing; Allan variance; Almost surely; Alpha beta filter; Alternative hypothesis; An Essay towards solving a Problem in the Doctrine of Chances; An inequality on location and scale parameters; Analyse-it; Analysis of categorical data; Analysis of covariance; Analysis of molecular variance; Analysis of rhythmic variance; Analysis of variance; Analytic and enumerative statistical studies; Ancestral graph; Anchor test; Ancillary statistic; Anderson–Darling test; Anomaly detection; Anomaly time series; Anscombe transform; Anscombe's quartet; Antecedent variable; Antithetic variates; Approximate Bayesian computation; Approximate entropy; Arcsine distribution; Area chart; Area compatibility factor; Arithmetic mean; Armitage–Doll multistage model of carcinogenesis; Arrival theorem; Artificial neural network; Ascertainment bias; Association (statistics); Association mapping; Association scheme; Assumed mean; Astrostatistics; Asymptotic distribution; Asymptotic equipartition property (information theory); Asymptotic normality; Asymptotic relative efficiency; Asymptotic theory (statistics); Atkinson index; Attack rate; Augmented Dickey–Fuller test; Aumann's agreement theorem; Autocorrelation plot; Autocorrelation; Autocovariance; Autoregressive conditional duration; Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity; Autoregressive fractionally integrated moving average; Autoregressive integrated moving average; Autoregressive model; Autoregressive–moving-average model; Auxiliary particle filter; Average treatment effect; Average; Averaged one-dependence estimators; Azuma's inequality; BA model; BCMP network; BMDP; BV4.1 (software); Backfitting algorithm; Balance equation; Balanced incomplete block design; Balanced repeated replication; Balding–Nichols model; Banburismus; Bangdiwala's B; Bapat–Beg theorem; Bar chart; Barabási–Albert model; Barber–Johnson diagram; Barnard's test; Barnardisation; Barnes interpolation; Bartlett's method; Bartlett's test; Bartlett's theorem; Base rate; Baseball statistics; Basu's theorem; Bates distribution; Baum–Welch algorithm; Bayes classifier; Bayes error rate; Bayes estimator; Bayes factor; Bayes linear statistics; Bayes' rule; Bayes' theorem; Bayesian average; Bayesian brain; Bayesian econometrics; Bayesian experimental design; Bayesian game; Bayesian inference in marketing; Bayesian inference in phylogeny; Bayesian inference using Gibbs sampling; Bayesian inference; Bayesian information criterion; Bayesian linear regression; Bayesian model comparison; Bayesian multivariate linear regression; Bayesian network; Bayesian networks; Bayesian probability; Bayesian search theory; Bayesian spam filtering; Bayesian statistics; Bayesian tool for methylation analysis; Bayesian vector autoregression; Bean machine; Behrens–Fisher distribution; Behrens–Fisher problem; Belief propagation; Belt transect; Benford's law; Benini distribution; Bennett's inequality; Berkson error model; Berkson's paradox; Berlin procedure; Bernoulli distribution; Bernoulli process; Bernoulli sampling; Bernoulli scheme; Bernoulli trial; Bernstein inequalities (probability theory); Bernstein–von Mises theorem; Berry–Esseen theorem; Bertrand's ballot theorem; Bertrand's box paradox; Bessel process; Bessel's correction; Best linear unbiased prediction; Beta (finance); Beta distribution; Beta function; Beta negative binomial distribution; Beta prime distribution; Beta rectangular distribution; Beta-binomial distribution; Beta-binomial model; Beverton–Holt model; Bhatia–Davis inequality; Bhattacharya coefficient; Bhattacharyya distance; Bias (statistics); Bias of an estimator; Biased random walk (biochemistry); Biased sample; Biclustering; Bienaymé–Chebyshev inequality; Big O in probability notation; Bills of Mortality; Bimodal distribution; Binary classification; Bingham distribution; Binomial distribution; Binomial proportion confidence interval; Binomial regression; Binomial test; Bioinformatics; Biometrics (statistics); Biostatistics; Biplot; Birnbaum–Saunders distribution; Birth–death process; Bispectrum; Bivariate analysis; Bivariate von Mises distribution; Black–Scholes; Bland–Altman plot; Blind deconvolution; Blind experiment; Block design; Blocking (statistics); Bochner's theorem; Bonferroni correction; Bonferroni inequalities; Boole's inequality; Boolean analysis; Bootstrap aggregating; Bootstrap error-adjusted single-sample technique; Bootstrapping (statistics); Bootstrapping populations; Borel–Cantelli lemma; Bose–Mesner algebra; Box plot; Box–Behnken design; Box–Cox distribution; Box–Cox transformation; Box–Jenkins; Box–Muller transform; Box–Pierce test; Branching process; Bregman divergence; Breusch–Godfrey test; Breusch–Pagan statistic; Breusch–Pagan test; Brownian bridge; Brownian excursion; Brownian motion; Brownian tree; Brown–Forsythe test; Bruck–Ryser–Chowla theorem; Burke's theorem; Burr distribution; Business statistics; Buzen's algorithm; Bühlmann model; CDF-based nonparametric confidence interval; CHAID; CHi-squared Automatic Interaction Detector; CMA-ES (Covariance Matrix Adaptation Evolution Strategy); CURE data clustering algorithm; CUSUM; Calculating demand forecast accuracy; Calculus of predispositions; Calibrated probability assessment; Calibration (probability); Calibration (statistics); Cancer cluster; Candlestick chart; Canonical analysis; Canonical correlation; Canopy clustering algorithm; Cantor distribution; Carpet plot; Cartogram; Case-control study; Case-control; Catastro of Ensenada; Categorical data; Categorical distribution; Categorical variable; Cauchy distribution; Cauchy–Schwarz inequality; Causal Markov condition; Ceiling effect (statistics); Cellular noise; Censored regression model; Censoring (clinical trials); Censoring (statistics); Census; Centering matrix; Centerpoint (geometry); Central composite design; Central limit theorem (illustration); Central limit theorem for directional statistics; Central limit theorem; Central moment; Central tendency; Cepstrum; Chain rule for Kolmogorov complexity; Challenge–dechallenge–rechallenge; Champernowne distribution; Change detection (GIS); Change detection; Chapman–Kolmogorov equation; Chapman–Robbins bound; Characteristic function (probability theory); Chauvenet's criterion; Chebyshev center; Chebyshev's inequality; Checking if a coin is biased; Checking whether a coin is fair; Cheeger bound; Chemometrics; Chernoff bound; Chernoff face; Chernoff's distribution; Chernoff's inequality; Chi distribution; Chi-squared distribution; Chi-squared test; Chinese restaurant process; Choropleth map; Chou's invariance theorem; Chow test; Chronux software; Circular analysis; Circular distribution; Circular error probable; Circular statistics; Circular uniform distribution; Clark–Ocone theorem; Class membership probabilities; Classic data sets; Classical definition of probability; Classical test theory; Classification rule; Classifier (mathematics); Climate ensemble; Climograph; Clinical significance; Clinical study design; Clinical trial; Clinical utility of diagnostic tests; Cliodynamics; Closed testing procedure; Cluster analysis; Cluster randomised controlled trial; Cluster sampling; Cluster-weighted modeling; Clustering high-dimensional data; Coalescent theory; Cochran's C test; Cochran's Q test; Cochran's theorem; Cochrane–Orcutt estimation; Cochran–Armitage test for trend; Cochran–Mantel–Haenszel statistics; Coding (social sciences); Coefficient of coherence; Coefficient of determination; Coefficient of dispersion; Coefficient of variation; Cognitive pretesting; Cohen's class distribution function; Cohen's kappa; Coherence (signal processing); Coherence (statistics); Cohort (statistics); Cohort effect; Cohort study; Cointegration; Collectively exhaustive events; Collider (epidemiology); Collins (prob/stats related court case); Combinatorial data analysis; Combinatorial design; Combinatorial meta-analysis; Common cause and special cause (statistics); Common mode failure; Common-method variance; Comonotonicity; Comparing means; Comparison of general and generalized linear models; Comparison of statistical packages; Comparisonwise error rate; Complementary event; Complete spatial randomness; Complete-linkage clustering; Completely randomized design; Completeness (statistics); Composite bar chart; Compositional data; Compound Poisson distribution; Compound Poisson process; Compound probability distribution; Computational formula for the variance; Computational learning theory; Computational statistics; Computer experiment; Computer-assisted survey information collection; Concomitant (statistics); Concordance correlation coefficient; Concordant pair; Concrete illustration of the central limit theorem; Concurrent validity; Conditional change model; Conditional dependence; Conditional distribution; Conditional expectation; Conditional independence; Conditional probability distribution; Conditional probability; Conditional random field; Conditional variance; Conditionality principle; Confidence and prediction bands; Confidence band; Confidence distribution; Confidence interval; Confidence region; Configural frequency analysis; Confirmation bias; Confirmatory factor analysis; Confounding factor; Confounding; Confusion of the inverse; Congruence coefficient; Conjoint analysis (in healthcare); Conjoint analysis (in marketing); Conjoint analysis; Conjugate prior; Consensus clustering; Consensus forecast; Consensus-based assessment; Conservatism (belief revision); Consistency (statistics); Consistent estimator; Constant elasticity of substitution; Constant false alarm rate; Constraint (information theory); Consumption distribution; Contact process (mathematics); Content validity; Contiguity (probability theory); Contingency table; Continuity correction; Continuous distribution; Continuous mapping theorem; Continuous probability distribution; Continuous stochastic process; Continuous-time Markov process; Continuous-time stochastic process; Contrast (statistics); Control chart; Control event rate; Control limits; Control variate; Controlling for a variable; Convergence of measures; Convergence of random variables; Convex hull; Convolution of probability distributions; Convolution random number generator; Conway–Maxwell–Poisson distribution; Cook's distance; Cophenetic correlation; Copula (statistics); Cornish–Fisher expansion; Correct sampling; Correction for attenuation; Correlate summation analysis; Correlation and dependence; Correlation clustering; Correlation does not imply causation; Correlation function (astronomy); Correlation function (quantum field theory); Correlation function (statistical mechanics); Correlation function; Correlation implies causation; Correlation inequality; Correlation ratio; Correlation; Correlogram; Correspondence analysis; Cosmic variance; Cost-of-living index; Count data; Counternull; Counting process; Covariance and correlation; Covariance function; Covariance intersection; Covariance matrix; Covariance; Covariate; Cover's theorem; Coverage probability; Cox process; Cox's theorem; Cox–Ingersoll–Ross model; Cramér's V; Cramér's theorem; Cramér–Rao bound; Cramér–von Mises criterion; Craps principle; Credal set; Credible interval; Cricket statistics; Crime statistics; Critical region; Cromwell's rule; Cronbach's a; Cronbach's alpha; Cross tabulation; Cross-correlation; Cross-covariance; Cross-entropy method; Cross-sectional data; Cross-sectional regression; Cross-sectional study; Cross-spectrum; Cross-validation (statistics); Crossover study; Crystal Ball function; Cumulant generating function; Cumulant; Cumulative distribution function; Cumulative frequency analysis; Cumulative incidence; Cunningham function; Curve fitting; Cuzick–Edwards test; Cyclostationary process; Càdlàg; D'Agostino's K-squared test; D/M/1 queue; DAP (software); DFFITS; Dagum distribution; Data Desk; Data analysis; Data assimilation; Data binning; Data classification (business intelligence); Data cleansing; Data clustering; Data collection; Data dredging; Data fusion; Data generating process; Data mining; Data point; Data quality assurance; Data reduction; Data set; Data stream clustering; Data transformation (statistics); Data visualization; Data-snooping bias; DataDetective; Dataplot; Davies–Bouldin index; Davis distribution; De Finetti's game; De Finetti's theorem; De Moivre–Laplace theorem; Decision boundary; Decision theory; Decomposition of time series; Deep sampling; Degenerate distribution; Degrees of freedom (statistics); Delaporte distribution; Delphi method; Delta method; Demand forecasting; Deming regression; Demographic statistics; Demographics; Demography; Dendrogram; Density estimation; Dependent and independent variables; Descriptive research; Descriptive statistics; Design effect; Design matrix; Design of experiments; Design of quasi-experiments; Detailed balance; Detection theory; Determining the number of clusters in a data set; Detrended correspondence analysis; Detrended fluctuation analysis; Deviance (statistics); Deviance information criterion; Deviation (statistics); Deviation analysis; Diagnostic odds ratio; Dickey–Fuller test; Difference in differences; Differential entropy; Diffusion process; Diffusion-limited aggregation; Dilution assay; Dimension reduction; Direct relationship; Directional statistics; Dirichlet distribution; Dirichlet process; Dirichlet-multinomial distribution; Disattenuation; Discrepancy function; Discrete choice analysis; Discrete choice; Discrete compound distributions; Discrete distribution; Discrete frequency domain; Discrete phase-type distribution; Discrete probability distribution; Discrete time; Discretization of continuous features; Discriminant function analysis; Discriminative model; Disorder problem; Distance correlation; Distance sampling; Distributed lag; Distribution fitting; Divergence (statistics); Diversity index; Divisia index; Divisia monetary aggregates index; Dixon's Q test; Dominating decision rule; Donsker's theorem; Doob decomposition theorem; Doob martingale; Doob's martingale convergence theorems; Doob's martingale inequality; Doob–Meyer decomposition theorem; Doomsday argument; Dot plot (bioinformatics); Dot plot (statistics); Double counting (fallacy); Double exponential distribution; Double mass analysis; Doubly stochastic model; Drift rate; Dudley's theorem; Dummy variable (statistics); Duncan's new multiple range test; Dunn index; Dunnett's test; Durbin test; Durbin–Watson statistic; Dutch book; Dvoretzky–Kiefer–Wolfowitz inequality; Dyadic distribution; Dynamic Bayesian network; Dynamic factor; Dynamic topic model; E-statistic; EMG distribution; EWMA chart; Earth mover's distance; Eaton's inequality; Ecological correlation; Ecological fallacy; Ecological regression; Ecological study; Econometric model; Econometric software; Econometrics; Economic data; Economic epidemiology; Economic statistics; Eddy covariance; Edgeworth series; Effect size; Efficiency (statistics); Efficient estimator; Ehrenfest model; Eigenpoll; Elastic map; Elliptical distribution; Ellsberg paradox; Elston–Stewart algorithm; Empirical Bayes method; Empirical distribution function; Empirical likelihood; Empirical measure; Empirical orthogonal functions; Empirical probability; Empirical process; Empirical statistical laws; Empirical; Encyclopedia of Statistical Sciences (book)]]; End point of clinical trials; Endogeneity (economics); Energy distance; Energy statistics; Engineering statistics; Engineering tolerance; Engset calculation; Ensemble Kalman filter; Ensemble forecasting; Entropy (information theory); Entropy estimation; Entropy power inequality; Environmental statistics; Epi Info; Epidata; Epidemic model; Epidemiological methods; Epilogism; Epitome (image processing); Epps effect; Equating; Equipossible; Equiprobable; Erdos–Rényi model; Ergodic theory; Ergodicity; Erlang distribution; Error bar; Error correction model; Error function; Errors and residuals in statistics; Errors-in-variables models; Estimating equations; Estimation of covariance matrices; Estimation of signal parameters via rotational invariance techniques; Estimation theory; Estimator; Etemadi's inequality; Ethical problems using children in clinical trials; Event (probability theory); Event study; Evidence under Bayes theorem; Evolutionary data mining; Ewens's sampling formula; Exact statistics; Exact test; Examples of Markov chains; Excess risk; Exchange paradox; Exchangeable random variables; Expander walk sampling; Expectation propagation; Expectation–maximization algorithm; Expected utility hypothesis; Expected value of sample information; Expected value; Experiment; Experimental design diagram; Experimental event rate; Experimental uncertainty analysis; Experimenter's bias; Experimentwise error rate; Explained sum of squares; Explained variation; Explanatory variable; Exploratory data analysis; Exploratory factor analysis; Exponential dispersion model; Exponential distribution; Exponential family; Exponential power distribution; Exponential random numbers; Exponential smoothing; Exponential-logarithmic distribution; Exponentially modified Gaussian distribution; Exponentiated Weibull distribution; Exposure variable; Extended Kalman filter; Extended negative binomial distribution; Extensions of Fisher's method; External validity; Extrapolation domain analysis; Extreme value theory; Extremum estimator; F-distribution; F-divergence; F-statistics; F-test of equality of variances; F-test; F1 score; FLAME clustering; FNN algorithm (false nearest neighbour algorithm); FWL theorem; Factor analysis; Factor graph; Factor regression model; Factorial code; Factorial experiment; Factorial moment generating function; Factorial moment; Failure rate; Fair coin; Falconer's formula; False discovery rate; False negative; False positive paradox; False positive rate; False positive; Familywise error rate; Fan chart (time series); Fano factor; Fast Fourier transform; Fast Kalman filter; FastICA; Fat-tailed distribution; Feasible generalized least squares; Feature extraction; Feller process; Feller's coin-tossing constants; Feller-continuous process; Felsenstein's tree-pruning algorithm; Fides (reliability); Fiducial inference; Field experiment; Fieller's theorem; File drawer problem; Filtering problem (stochastic processes); Financial econometrics; Financial models with long-tailed distributions and volatility clustering; Finite-dimensional distribution; First-hitting-time model; First-in-man study; Fishburn–Shepp inequality; Fisher consistency; Fisher information metric; Fisher information; Fisher kernel; Fisher transformation; Fisher's exact test; Fisher's inequality; Fisher's linear discriminator; Fisher's method; Fisher's noncentral hypergeometric distribution; Fisher's z-distribution; Fisher–Tippett distribution; Fisher–Tippett–Gnedenko theorem; Five-number summary; Fixed effects estimation; Fixed effects estimator; Fixed effects model; Fleiss' kappa; Fleming–Viot process; Flood risk assessment; Floor effect; Focused information criterion; Fokker–Planck equation; Folded normal distribution; Forecast bias; Forecast error; Forecast skill; Forecasting; Forest plot; Fork-join queue; Formation matrix; Forward measure; Foster's theorem; Foundations of statistics; Founders of statistics; Fourier analysis; Fowlkes–Mallows index; Fraction of variance unexplained; Fractional Brownian motion; Fractional factorial design; Free statistical software; Freedman's paradox; Freedman–Diaconis rule; Freidlin–Wentzell theorem; Frequency (statistics); Frequency distribution; Frequency domain; Frequency probability; Frequentist inference; Friedman test; Friendship paradox; Frisch–Waugh–Lovell theorem; Fréchet distribution; Fréchet mean; Fully crossed design; Function approximation; Functional boxplot; Functional data analysis; Funnel plot; Fuzzy logic; Fuzzy measure theory; G-network; G-test; G/G/1 queue; GAUSS (software); GEH statistic; GLIM (software); GLUE (uncertainty assessment); Galbraith plot; Gallagher Index; Galton's problem; Galton–Watson process; Gambler's fallacy; Gambler's ruin; Gambling and information theory; Game of chance; Gamma distribution; Gamma process; Gamma test (statistics); Gamma variate; Gauss's inequality; Gaussian function; Gaussian isoperimetric inequality; Gaussian measure; Gaussian noise; Gaussian process emulator; Gaussian process; Gaussian q-distribution; Gauss–Kuzmin distribution; Gauss–Markov process; Gauss–Markov theorem; Gauss–Newton algorithm; Geary's C; GenStat; General linear model; General matrix notation of a VAR(p); Generalised hyperbolic distribution; Generalizability theory; Generalized Dirichlet distribution; Generalized Gaussian distribution; Generalized Pareto distribution; Generalized Procrustes analysis; Generalized Tobit; Generalized Wiener process; Generalized additive model for location, scale and shape; Generalized additive model; Generalized beta distribution; Generalized canonical correlation; Generalized chi-squared distribution; Generalized entropy index; Generalized estimating equation; Generalized expected utility; Generalized extreme value distribution; Generalized gamma distribution; Generalized inverse Gaussian distribution; Generalized least squares; Generalized linear array model; Generalized linear mixed model; Generalized linear model; Generalized logistic distribution; Generalized method of moments; Generalized multidimensional scaling; Generalized multivariate log-gamma distribution; Generalized normal distribution; Generalized p-value; Generalized randomized block design; Generative model; Genetic epidemiology; Geo-imputation; Geodemographic segmentation; Geometric Brownian motion; Geometric data analysis; Geometric distribution; Geometric median; Geometric stable distribution; Geometric standard deviation; Geospatial predictive modeling; Geostatistics; German tank problem; Gerschenkron effect; Gibbs sampling; Gillespie algorithm; Gini coefficient; Girsanov theorem; Gittins index; Glivenko–Cantelli theorem; Goldfeld–Quandt test; Gompertz distribution; Gompertz function; Gompertz–Makeham law of mortality; Goodhart's law; Goodman and Kruskal's gamma; Goodman and Kruskal's lambda; Goodness of fit; Good–Turing frequency estimation; Gordon–Newell network; Gordon–Newell theorem; Graeco-Latin square; Grand mean; Granger causality; Graph cuts in computer vision; GraphPad InStat; GraphPad Prism; Graphical model; Graphical models for protein structure; Gravity model of trade; Greenwood statistic; Gretl; Group family; Group method of data handling; Group size measures; Grouped data; Grubbs' test for outliers; Guess value; Guesstimate; Gumbel distribution; Guttman scale; Gy's sampling theory; Half circle distribution; Half-logistic distribution; Half-normal distribution; Halton sequence; Hamburger moment problem; Hammersley–Clifford theorem; Hannan–Quinn information criterion; Hardy–Weinberg principle; Harmonic mean; Harris chain; Hartley's test; Hat matrix; Hausdorff moment problem; Hausman specification test; Hausman test; Haybittle–Peto boundary; Hazard function; Hazard ratio; Health care analytics; Heaps' law; Heart rate variability; Heavy-tailed distribution; Heckman correction; Hedonic regression; Hellin's law; Hellinger distance; Helmert–Wolf blocking; Herdan's law; Herfindahl index; Heston model; Heteroscedasticity-consistent standard errors; Heteroscedasticity; Heteroskedasticity; Hidden Markov model; Hidden Markov random field; Hidden semi-Markov model; Hierarchical Bayes model; Hierarchical clustering; Hierarchical hidden Markov model; Hierarchical linear modeling; High-dimensional statistics; Higher-order factor analysis; Higher-order statistics; Hirschman uncertainty; Histogram; Historiometry; History of randomness; History of statistics; Hitting time; Hodges' estimator; Hodges–Lehmann estimator; Hoeffding's independence test; Hoeffding's inequality; Hoeffding's lemma; Holm–Bonferroni method; Holtsmark distribution; Homogeneity (statistics); Homogenization (climate); Homoscedasticity; Hoover index; Horvitz–Thompson estimator; Hosmer–Lemeshow test; Hotelling's T-squared distribution; How to Lie with Statistics; Howland will forgery trial; Hubbert curve; Huber loss function; Huber–White standard error; Human subject research; Hurst exponent; Hyper-Graeco-Latin square design; Hyper-exponential distribution; Hyperbolic distribution; Hyperbolic secant distribution; Hypergeometric distribution; Hyperparameter; Hyperprior; Hypoexponential distribution; Hájek–Le Cam convolution theorem; Idealised population; Idempotent matrix; Identifiability; Ignorability; Image denoising; Importance sampling; Imprecise probability; Impulse response; Imputation (statistics); Incidence (epidemiology); Inclusion probability; Increasing process; Indecomposable distribution; Independence of irrelevant alternatives; Independent and identically distributed random variables; Independent component analysis; Index (economics); Index number; Index of coincidence; Index of dispersion; Indicators of spatial association; Indirect least squares; Inductive inference; Inference; Inferential statistics; Infinite divisibility (probability); Infinite monkey theorem; Influence diagram; Info-gap decision theory; Information bottleneck method; Information gain ratio; Information geometry; Information ratio; Information source (mathematics); Information theory; Inherent bias; Inherent zero; Injury prevention; Innovation (signal processing); Innovations vector; Institutional review board; Instrumental variable; Intention to treat analysis; Inter-rater reliability; Interaction (statistics); Interaction variable; Interclass correlation; Interdecile range; Interim analysis; Internal consistency; Internal validity; Interquartile mean; Interquartile range; Interval estimation; Intervening variable; Intra-rater reliability; Intraclass correlation; Invariant estimator; Invariant extended Kalman filter; Inverse Gaussian distribution; Inverse Mills ratio; Inverse distance weighting; Inverse distribution; Inverse matrix gamma distribution; Inverse probability weighting; Inverse probability; Inverse relationship; Inverse transform sampling; Inverse-Wishart distribution; Inverse-chi-squared distribution; Inverse-gamma distribution; Inverse-variance weighting; Iris flower data set; Irwin–Hall distribution; Isomap; Isotonic regression; Isserlis' theorem; Item response theory; Item tree analysis; Item-total correlation; Iterative proportional fitting; Iteratively reweighted least squares; Ito calculus; Ito isometry; Ito's lemma; JMP (statistical software); JMulTi; Jaccard index; Jackknife (statistics); Jackson network; Jackson's theorem (queueing theory); Jadad scale; James–Stein estimator; Jarque–Bera test; Jeffreys prior; Jensen's inequality; Jensen–Shannon divergence; Johansen test; Johnson SU distribution; Joint probability distribution; Jonckheere's trend test; Jump process; Jump-diffusion model; Junction tree algorithm; K-distribution; K-means algorithm; K-means++; K-medians clustering; K-medoids; K-statistic; KPSS test; Kalman filter; Kaplan–Meier estimator; Kappa coefficient; Kappa statistic; Karhunen–Loève theorem; Kendall tau distance; Kendall tau rank correlation coefficient; Kendall's W; Kendall's coefficient of concordance; Kendall's notation; Kent distribution; Kernel (statistics); Kernel Fisher discriminant analysis; Kernel density estimation; Kernel methods; Kernel principal component analysis; Kernel regression; Kernel smoother; Khintchine inequality; Khmaladze transformation (probability theory)]]; Killed process; Kingman's formula; Kirkwood approximation; Kish grid; Kitchen sink regression; Klecka's tau; Knightian uncertainty; Kolmogorov backward equation; Kolmogorov continuity theorem; Kolmogorov extension theorem; Kolmogorov's criterion; Kolmogorov's generalized criterion; Kolmogorov's inequality; Kolmogorov's zero–one law; Kolmogorov–Smirnov test; Kriging; Kruskal–Wallis one-way analysis of variance; Kuder–Richardson Formula 20; Kuiper's test; Kullback's inequality; Kullback–Leibler divergence; Kumaraswamy distribution; Kurtosis; Kushner equation; L-estimator; L-moment; LARS; LISREL; Laboratory quality control; Labour Force Survey; Lack-of-fit sum of squares; Lady tasting tea; Lag operator; Lag windowing; Lambda distribution; Landau distribution; Lander–Green algorithm; Language model; Laplace distribution; Laplace principle (large deviations theory); LaplacesDemon; Large deviations of Gaussian random functions; Large deviations theory; Latent Dirichlet allocation; Latent class model; Latent growth modeling; Latent semantic analysis; Latent variable, latent variable model; Latin hypercube sampling; Latin rectangle; Latin square; Law (stochastic processes); Law of averages; Law of comparative judgment; Law of large numbers; Law of the iterated logarithm; Law of the unconscious statistician; Law of total covariance; Law of total cumulance; Law of total expectation; Law of total probability; Law of total variance; Law of truly large numbers; Layered hidden Markov model; Le Cam's theorem; Lead time bias; Learning theory (statistics); Least absolute deviations; Least squares support vector machine; Least squares; Least trimmed squares; Least-angle regression; Least-squares spectral analysis; Leftover hash-lemma; Lehmann–Scheffé theorem; Length time bias; Level of analysis; Level of measurement; Levenberg–Marquardt algorithm; Levene's test; Leverage (statistics); Levey–Jennings chart; Lewontin's Fallacy; Lexis diagram; Lexis ratio; Lies, damned lies, and statistics; Life expectancy; Life table; Lift (data mining); Likelihood function; Likelihood principle; Likelihood ratios in diagnostic testing; Likelihood-ratio test; Likert scale; Lilliefors test; Limited dependent variable; Limiting density of discrete points; Lincoln index; Lindeberg's condition; Lindley equation; Lindley's paradox; Line chart; Line-intercept sampling; Linear classifier; Linear discriminant analysis; Linear least squares (mathematics); Linear model; Linear prediction; Linear probability model; Linear regression; Linguistic demography; Linnik distribution; Listwise deletion; Little's law; Littlewood's law; Ljung–Box test; Local asymptotic normality; Local convex hull; Local independence; Local martingale; Local regression; Locality (statistics); Location estimation in sensor networks; Location estimation; Location parameter; Location test; Location testing for Gaussian scale mixture distributions; Location-scale family; Loess curve; Log-Cauchy distribution; Log-Laplace distribution; Log-linear analysis; Log-linear model; Log-linear modeling; Log-log plot; Log-logistic distribution; Log-normal distribution; Logarithmic distribution; Logarithmic mean; Logistic distribution; Logistic function; Logistic regression; Logit analysis in marketing; Logit-normal distribution; Logit; Logrank test; Lomax distribution; Long Tail; Long-range dependency; Long-tail traffic; Longitudinal study; Longstaff–Schwartz model; Lorenz curve; Loss function; Lot quality assurance sampling; Lotka's law; Low birth weight paradox; Luby transform code; Lucia de Berk; Lukacs's proportion-sum independence theorem; Lukaszyk–Karmowski metric; Lumpability; Lusser's law; Lyapunov's central limit theorem; Lévy arcsine law; Lévy distribution; Lévy flight; Lévy process; Lévy's continuity theorem; Lévy's convergence theorem; M-estimator; M-separation; M/D/1 queue; M/G/1 queue; M/M/1 queue; M/M/c queue; MANCOVA; MANOVA; MAP estimator; MCAR (missing completely at random)]]; MINQUE; MLwiN; Mabinogion sheep problem; Machine learning; Mahalanobis distance; Main effect; Mallows's Cp; Manhattan plot; Mann–Whitney U; Mantel test; Marchenko–Pastur distribution; Marcinkiewicz–Zygmund inequality; Marcum Q-function; Margin of error; Marginal distribution; Marginal likelihood; Marginal model; Marginal variable; Mark and recapture; Markov additive process; Markov blanket; Markov chain Monte Carlo; Markov chain geostatistics; Markov chain mixing time; Markov chain; Markov decision process; Markov information source; Markov kernel; Markov logic network; Markov model; Markov network; Markov process; Markov property; Markov random field; Markov renewal process; Markov's inequality; Markovian arrival processes; Marsaglia polar method; Martingale (probability theory); Martingale central limit theorem; Martingale difference sequence; Martingale representation theorem; Master equation; Matched filter; Matching (statistics); Matching pursuit; Mathematica; Mathematical biology; Mathematical modelling in epidemiology; Mathematical modelling of infectious disease; Mathematical statistics; Matrix gamma distribution; Matrix normal distribution; Matrix population models; Matrix t-distribution; Matthews correlation coefficient; Matérn covariance function; Mauchly's sphericity test; Maximal ergodic theorem; Maximal information coefficient; Maximum a posteriori estimation; Maximum entropy classifier; Maximum entropy method; Maximum entropy probability distribution; Maximum entropy spectral estimation; Maximum likelihood sequence estimation; Maximum likelihood; Maximum parsimony; Maximum spacing estimation; Maximum-entropy Markov model; Maxwell speed distribution; Maxwell's theorem; Maxwell–Boltzmann distribution; McCullagh's parametrization of the Cauchy distributions; McDiarmid's inequality; McDonald–Kreitman test; McKay's approximation for the coefficient of variation; McNemar's test; Meadow's law; Mean absolute difference; Mean absolute error; Mean absolute percentage error; Mean absolute scaled error; Mean and predicted response; Mean deviation; Mean difference; Mean integrated squared error; Mean of circular quantities; Mean percentage error; Mean preserving spread; Mean reciprocal rank; Mean signed difference; Mean square quantization error; Mean square weighted deviation; Mean squared error; Mean squared prediction error; Mean time between failures; Mean value analysis; Mean-reverting process; Mean; Measurement invariance; Measurement, level of; MedCalc; Median absolute deviation; Median polish; Median test; Median; Mediation (statistics); Medical statistics; Medoid; Memorylessness; Mendelian randomization; Meta-analysis; Meta-regression; Method of moments (statistics); Method of simulated moments; Method of support; Metropolis–Hastings algorithm; Mexican paradox; Microdata (statistics); Mid-range; Midhinge; MinHash; Minimax estimator; Minimax; Minimisation (clinical trials); Minimum chi-square estimation; Minimum distance estimation; Minimum mean square error; Minimum viable population; Minimum-variance unbiased estimator; Minitab; Misleading graph; Missing completely at random; Missing data; Missing values; Misuse of statistics; Mittag–Leffler distribution; Mixed data sampling; Mixed logit; Mixed model; Mixed-design analysis of variance; Mixing (mathematics); Mixture (probability); Mixture distribution; Mixture model; Mode (statistics); Model output statistics; Model selection; Moderation (statistics); Moderator variable; Modifiable areal unit problem; Moffat distribution; Moment (mathematics); Moment problem; Moment-generating function; Moments, method of; Monotone likelihood ratio; Monte Carlo integration; Monte Carlo method for photon transport; Monte Carlo method; Monte Carlo methods for option pricing; Monte Carlo methods in finance; Monte Carlo molecular modeling; Moral graph; Moran process; Moran's I; Morisita's overlap index; Morris method; Mortality rate; Most probable number; Moving average representation; Moving average; Moving least squares; Moving-average model; Multi-armed bandit; Multi-vari chart; Multiclass LDA (linear discriminant analysis); Multiclass classification; Multicollinearity; Multidimensional Chebyshev's inequality; Multidimensional analysis; Multidimensional panel data; Multidimensional scaling; Multifactor design of experiments software; Multifactor dimensionality reduction; Multilevel model; Multilinear principal component analysis; Multilinear principal-component analysis; Multinomial distribution; Multinomial logistic regression; Multinomial logit; Multinomial probit; Multinomial test; Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey; Multiple baseline design; Multiple comparisons; Multiple correlation; Multiple correspondence analysis; Multiple discriminant analysis; Multiple of the median; Multiple testing correction; Multiple-indicator kriging; Multiple-try Metropolis; Multiresolution analysis; Multiscale decision making; Multiscale geometric analysis; Multistage testing; Multitaper; Multitrait-multimethod matrix; Multivariate Pareto distribution; Multivariate Pólya distribution; Multivariate Student distribution; Multivariate adaptive regression splines; Multivariate analysis of variance; Multivariate analysis; Multivariate distribution; Multivariate kernel density estimation; Multivariate normal distribution; Multivariate probit model; Multivariate probit; Multivariate random variable; Multivariate stable distribution; Multivariate statistics; Multivariate t-distribution; N of 1 trial; NCSS (statistical software); Naive Bayes classifier; Nakagami distribution; Nash–Sutcliffe model efficiency coefficient; National Health Interview Survey; Natural experiment; Natural exponential family; Natural process variation; Nearest-neighbor chain algorithm; Negative binomial distribution; Negative multinomial distribution; Negative predictive value; Negative relationship; Negentropy; Neighbor joining; Neighbourhood components analysis; Nelson rules; Nelson–Aalen estimator; Nemenyi test; Nested case-control study; Nested sampling algorithm; Network probability matrix; Neural network; Neutral vector; Newcastle–Ottawa scale; Newey–West estimator; Newman–Keuls method; Neyer d-optimal test; Neyman construction; Neyman–Pearson lemma; Nicholson–Bailey model; Nominal category; Non-homogeneous Poisson process; Non-linear iterative partial least squares; Non-linear least squares; Non-negative matrix factorization; Non-parametric statistics; Non-response bias; Non-sampling error; Noncentral F-distribution; Noncentral beta distribution; Noncentral chi distribution; Noncentral chi-squared distribution; Noncentral hypergeometric distributions; Noncentral t-distribution; Noncentrality parameter; Nonlinear autoregressive exogenous model; Nonlinear dimensionality reduction; Nonlinear regression; Nonparametric regression; Nonparametric skew; Nonprobability sampling; Normal curve equivalent; Normal distribution; Normal probability plot; Normal score; Normal variance-mean mixture; Normal-exponential-gamma distribution; Normal-gamma distribution; Normal-inverse Gaussian distribution; Normal-scaled inverse gamma distribution; Normality test; Normalization (statistics); Normally distributed and uncorrelated does not imply independent; Notation in probability and statistics; Novikov's condition; Nuisance parameter; Nuisance variable; Null distribution; Null hypothesis; Null result; NumXL; Numerical data; Numerical methods for linear least squares; Numerical parameter; Numerical smoothing and differentiation; Nuremberg Code; Observable variable; Observational equivalence; Observational error; Observational study; Observed information; Occupancy frequency distribution; Odds algorithm; Odds ratio; Odds; Official statistics; Ogden tables; Ogive; Omitted-variable bias; Omnibus test; One- and two-tailed tests; One-class classification; One-factor-at-a-time method; One-tailed test; One-way analysis of variance; Online NMF Online Non-negative Matrix Factorisation; Open-label trial; OpenBUGS; OpenEpi; Operational confound; Operational sex ratio; Operations research; Opinion poll; Optimal decision; Optimal design; Optimal discriminant analysis; Optimal matching; Optimal stopping; Optimality criterion; Optimistic knowledge gradient; Optional stopping theorem; Order of a kernel; Order of integration; Order statistic; Ordered logit; Ordered probit; Ordered subset expectation maximization; Ordinal regression; Ordinary least squares; Ordination (statistics); Ornstein–Uhlenbeck process; Orthogonal array testing; Orthogonality principle; Orthogonality; Outlier; Outliers in statistics; Outliers ratio; Outline of probability; Outline of regression analysis; Outline of statistics; Overdispersion; Overfitting; Owen's T function; OxMetrics; P-value; PARAFAC (parallel factor analysis); PARAFAC; PRESS statistic; PSPP (free software); Page's trend test; Paid survey; Paired comparison analysis; Paired difference test; Pairwise comparison; Pairwise independence; Paley–Zygmund inequality; Panel analysis; Panel data; Panjer recursion; Parabolic fractal distribution; Paradigm (experimental); Parallel coordinates; Parallel factor analysis; Parameter identification problem; Parameter space; Parametric family; Parametric model; Parametric statistics; Pareto analysis; Pareto chart; Pareto distribution; Pareto index; Pareto interpolation; Pareto principle; Park test; Partial autocorrelation function; Partial autocorrelation; Partial correlation; Partial least squares regression; Partial least squares; Partial leverage; Partial regression plot; Partial residual plot; Particle filter; Partition of sums of squares; Parzen window; Path analysis (statistics); Path coefficient; Path space; Pattern recognition; Pearson distribution; Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient; Pearson's chi-squared test; Pedometric mapping; Peirce's criterion; Pensim2; People v; Per capita; Per-comparison error rate; Per-protocol analysis; Percentage point; Percentile rank; Percentile; Periodic variation; Periodogram; Permutation test; Petersburg paradox; Pharmaceutical statistics; Phase dispersion minimization; Phase-type distribution; Phi coefficient; Phillips–Perron test; Philosophy of probability; Philosophy of statistics; Pickands–Balkema–de Haan theorem; Pie chart; Piecewise-deterministic Markov process; Pignistic probability; Pinsker's inequality; Pitman closeness criterion; Pitman–Koopman–Darmois theorem; Pitman–Yor process; Pivotal quantity; Placebo-controlled study; Plackett–Burman design; Plate notation; Player wins; Plot (graphics); Pocock boundary; Poincaré plot; Point estimation; Point pattern analysis; Point process; Point-biserial correlation coefficient; Poisson binomial distribution; Poisson distribution; Poisson hidden Markov model; Poisson limit theorem; Poisson process; Poisson random numbers; Poisson regression; Poisson sampling; Policy capturing; Political forecasting; Pollaczek–Khinchine formula; Pollyanna Creep; Poly-Weibull distribution; Polychoric correlation; Polykay; Polynomial and rational function modeling; Polynomial chaos; Polynomial regression; Polytomous Rasch model; Polytree (Bayesian networks)]]; Pooled standard deviation; Pooled variance; Pooling design; Popoviciu's inequality on variances; Population dynamics; Population ecology; Population modeling; Population process; Population pyramid; Population statistics; Population variance; Population viability analysis; Portmanteau test; Positive predictive value; Post-hoc analysis; Posterior predictive distribution; Posterior probability; Power law; Power transform; Prais–Winsten estimation; Pre- and post-test probability; Precision (statistics); Precision and recall; Prediction interval; Predictive analytics; Predictive inference; Predictive informatics; Predictive intake modelling; Predictive modelling; Predictive validity; Preference regression (in marketing); Preferential attachment process; Preferential attachment; Prevalence; Principal component analysis; Principal component regression; Principal geodesic analysis; Principal stratification; Principle of indifference; Principle of marginality; Principle of maximum entropy; Prior knowledge for pattern recognition; Prior probability distribution; Prior probability; Probabilistic causation; Probabilistic design; Probabilistic forecasting; Probabilistic latent semantic analysis; Probabilistic metric space; Probabilistic proposition; Probabilistic relational model; Probability and statistics; Probability bounds analysis; Probability box; Probability density function; Probability distribution function; Probability distribution; Probability integral transform; Probability interpretations; Probability mass function; Probability matching; Probability metric; Probability of error; Probability of precipitation; Probability plot correlation coefficient plot; Probability plot correlation coefficient; Probability plot; Probability space; Probability theory; Probability-generating function; Probability; Probable error; Probit model; Probit; Procedural confound; Process Window Index; Process control; Procrustes analysis; Product distribution; Product form solution; Proebsting's paradox; Profile likelihood; Prognostics; Progressively measurable process; Projection pursuit regression; Projection pursuit; Proof of Stein's example; Propagation of uncertainty; Propensity probability; Propensity score matching; Propensity score; Proper linear model; Proportional hazards models; Proportional reduction in loss; Prosecutor's fallacy; Proxy (statistics); Psephology; Pseudo-determinant; Pseudo-random number sampling; Pseudocount; Pseudolikelihood; Pseudomedian; Pseudoreplication; Psychological statistics; Psychometrics; Pythagorean expectation; P–P plot; Q test; Q-Gaussian distribution; Q-exponential distribution; Q-function; Q-statistic; Quadrant count ratio; Quadrat; Quadratic classifier; Quadratic form (statistics); Quadratic variation; Qualitative comparative analysis; Qualitative data; Qualitative variation; Quality control; Quantile function; Quantile normalization; Quantile regression; Quantile; Quantitative marketing research; Quantitative parasitology; Quantitative psychological research; Quantitative research; Quantum (Statistical programming language); Quartile coefficient of dispersion; Quartile; Quasi-birth–death process; Quasi-experiment; Quasi-experimental design; Quasi-likelihood; Quasi-maximum likelihood; Quasireversibility; Questionnaire; Queueing model; Queueing theory; Queuing delay; Quota sampling; Q–Q plot; R (programming language); R chart; R programming language; R v Adams (prob/stats related court case); RANSAC; RV coefficient; Radar chart; Rademacher distribution; Radial basis function network; Raikov's theorem; Raised cosine distribution; Ramaswami's formula; Ramsey RESET test; Ramsey Regression Equation Specification Error Test; Rand index; Rand index; Random assignment; Random compact set; Random data; Random effects estimation; Random effects model; Random element; Random field; Random function; Random graph; Random matrix; Random measure; Random multinomial logit; Random naive Bayes; Random permutation statistics; Random regular graph; Random sample; Random sampling; Random sequence; Random variable; Random variate; Random walk hypothesis; Random walk; Randomization; Randomized block design; Randomized controlled trial; Randomized experiment; Randomized response; Randomness tests; Randomness; Range (statistics); Rank abundance curve; Rank correlation mainly links to two following]]; Rank product; Rank-size distribution; Ranking; Rankit; Ranklet; Rao-Blackwellisation; Rao–Blackwell theorem; Rasch model estimation; Rasch model; Ratio distribution; Ratio estimator; Rational quadratic covariance function; Raw score; Rayleigh distribution; Rayleigh mixture distribution; Realization (probability); Recall bias; Receiver operating characteristic; Reciprocal distribution; Rectified Gaussian distribution; Recurrence period density entropy; Recurrence plot; Recurrence quantification analysis; Recursive Bayesian estimation; Recursive least squares; Recursive partitioning; Redescending M-estimator; Reduced form; Reference class problem; Reflected Brownian motion; Regenerative process; Regression Analysis of Time Series; Regression analysis; Regression control chart; Regression diagnostic; Regression dilution; Regression discontinuity design; Regression estimation; Regression fallacy; Regression model validation; Regression toward the mean; Regression-kriging; Regret (decision theory); Reification (statistics); Rejection sampling; Relationships among probability distributions; Relative change and difference; Relative efficiency; Relative index of inequality; Relative risk reduction; Relative risk; Relative standard deviation; Relative standard error; Relative survival; Relative variance; Relativistic Breit–Wigner distribution; Relevance vector machine; Reliability (statistics); Reliability block diagram; Reliability engineering; Reliability theory of aging and longevity; Reliability theory; Rencontres numbers; Renewal theory; Repeatability; Repeated measures design; Replication (statistics); Representation validity; Reproducibility; Resampling (statistics); Rescaled range; Resentful demoralization; Residual sum of squares; Residual; Response bias; Response rate; Response surface methodology; Response variable; Restricted maximum likelihood; Restricted randomization; Reversible dynamics; Reversible-jump Markov chain Monte Carlo; Rice distribution; Richardson–Lucy deconvolution; Ridge regression; Ridit scoring; Rind et al; Risk adjusted mortality rate; Risk factor; Risk function; Risk perception; Risk theory; Risk–benefit analysis; Robbins lemma; Robin Hood index); Robust Bayesian analysis; Robust confidence intervals; Robust measures of scale; Robust regression; Robust statistics; Robust statistics; Root mean square deviation (bioinformatics); Root mean square fluctuation; Root mean square; Root-mean-square deviation; Ross's conjecture; Rossmo's formula; Rothamsted Experimental Station; Round robin test; Rubin causal model; Ruin theory; Rule of succession; Rule of three (medicine); Run chart; S (programming language); S-PLUS; SAS (software); SAS language; SCORUS; SDMX; SETAR (model); SHAZAM (software); SOFA Statistics; SPC XL; SPRT; SPSS Clementine; SPSS; STAR model; STATISTICA; SUDAAN; SYSTAT (statistics); Safety in numbers; Sally Clark (prob/stats related court case); Sammon projection; Sample (statistics); Sample maximum and minimum; Sample mean and covariance; Sample mean and sample covariance; Sample size determination; Sample space; Sample standard deviation; Sample-continuous process; Sampling (statistics); Sampling bias; Sampling design; Sampling distribution; Sampling error; Sampling fraction; Sampling frame; Sampling risk; Samuelson's inequality; Sargan test; Saturated array; Savitzky–Golay smoothing filter; Sazonov's theorem; Scale analysis (statistics); Scale parameter; Scaled-inverse-chi-squared distribution; Scaling pattern of occupancy; Scatter matrix; Scatter plot; Scatterplot smoothing; Scheffé's method; Schilder's theorem; Schramm–Loewner evolution; Schuette–Nesbitt formula; Schwarz criterion; Score (statistics); Score test; Scoring algorithm; Scoring rule; Scott's Pi; Seasonal adjustment; Seasonal subseries plot; Seasonal variation; Seasonality; Seasonally adjusted annual rate; Second moment method; Secretary problem; Secular variation; Seemingly unrelated regressions; Segmented regression; Seismic inversion; Seismic to simulation; Selection bias; Selective recruitment; Self-organizing map; Self-selection bias; Self-similar process; Self-similarity matrix; Semantic mapping (statistics); Semantic relatedness; Semantic similarity; Semi-Markov process; Semi-log graph; Semidefinite embedding; Semimartingale; Semiparametric model; Semiparametric regression; Semivariance; Sensitivity (tests); Sensitivity analysis; Sensitivity and specificity; Sensitivity index; Separation test; Sequential Monte Carlo methods; Sequential analysis; Sequential estimation; Sequential probability ratio test; Serial dependence; Seriation (archaeology); Sethi model; Seven-number summary; Sexual dimorphism measures; Shannon–Hartley theorem; Shape of the distribution; Shape parameter; Shapiro–Wilk test; Sharpe ratio; Shewhart individuals control chart; Shifted Gompertz distribution; Shifted log-logistic distribution; Shifting baseline; Shrinkage (statistics); Shrinkage estimator; Sichel distribution; Siegel–Tukey test; Sieve estimator; Sigma-algebra; SigmaStat; Sign test; Signal-to-noise ratio; Signal-to-noise statistic; Signed differential mapping; Significance analysis of microarrays; Silhouette (clustering); Simfit; Similarity matrix; Simon model; Simple linear regression; Simple moving average crossover; Simple random sample; Simpson's paradox; Simulated annealing; Simultaneous equation methods (econometrics); Simultaneous equations model; Single equation methods (econometrics); Single-linkage clustering; Singular distribution; Singular spectrum analysis; Sinkov statistic; Sinusoidal model; Size (statistics); Skellam distribution; Skew normal distribution; Skewness; Skorokhod's representation theorem; Slash distribution; Slice sampling; Sliced inverse regression; Slutsky's theorem; Small area estimation; Smearing retransformation; Smoothing spline; Smoothing; Smoothness (probability theory); Snowball sampling; Sobel test; Social network change detection; Social statistics; Software,; Soliton distribution; Spaghetti plot; Sparse PCA; Sparse binary polynomial hashing; Sparsity-of-effects principle; Spatial analysis; Spatial dependence; Spatial descriptive statistics; Spatial distribution; Spatial econometrics; Spatial statistics; Spatial variability; Spearman's rank correlation coefficient; Spearman–Brown prediction formula; Species discovery curve; Specification (regression); Specificity (tests); Spectral clustering; Spectral density estimation; Spectral density; Spectrum bias; Spectrum continuation analysis; Speed prior; Spherical design; Split normal distribution; Spurious relationship; Square root biased sampling; Squared deviations; St; Stability (probability); Stable distribution; Standard deviation; Standard error; Standard normal deviate; Standard normal table; Standard probability space; Standard score; Standardised mortality rate; Standardized coefficient; Standardized moment; Standardized mortality ratio; Standardized rate; Stanine; Star plot; StatPlus; StatXact; Stata; State space representation; Statgraphics; Static analysis; Stationary distribution; Stationary ergodic process; Stationary process; Stationary sequence; Stationary subspace analysis; Statistic; Statistical Calibration problem; Statistical Lab; Statistical arbitrage; Statistical assembly; Statistical assumption; Statistical benchmarking; Statistical classification; Statistical conclusion validity; Statistical consultant; Statistical deviance; Statistical dispersion; Statistical distance; Statistical efficiency; Statistical epidemiology; Statistical estimation; Statistical finance; Statistical genetics; Statistical geography; Statistical graphics; Statistical hypothesis testing; Statistical independence; Statistical inference; Statistical interference; Statistical learning theory; Statistical literacy; Statistical model validation; Statistical model; Statistical noise; Statistical parameter; Statistical parametric mapping; Statistical parsing; Statistical population; Statistical power; Statistical probability; Statistical process control; Statistical proof; Statistical randomness; Statistical range; Statistical regularity; Statistical relational learning; Statistical sample; Statistical semantics; Statistical shape analysis; Statistical signal processing; Statistical significance; Statistical software package; Statistical survey; Statistical syllogism; Statistical theory; Statistical unit; Statisticians' and engineers' cross-reference of statistical terms; Statistics Online Computational Resource; Statistics education; Statistics; Stein's example; Stein's lemma; Stein's unbiased risk estimate; Steiner system; Stem-and-leaf display; Stemplot; Step detection; Stepwise regression; Stieltjes moment problem; Stimulus-response model; Stochastic approximation; Stochastic calculus; Stochastic convergence; Stochastic differential equation; Stochastic dominance; Stochastic drift; Stochastic equicontinuity; Stochastic gradient descent; Stochastic grammar; Stochastic investment model; Stochastic kernel estimation; Stochastic matrix; Stochastic modelling (insurance); Stochastic optimization; Stochastic ordering; Stochastic process; Stochastic rounding; Stochastic simulation; Stochastic; Stopped process; Stopping time; Stratified sampling; Stratonovich integral; Streamgraph; Stress majorization; Strong Law of Small Numbers; Strong prior; Structural break; Structural equation modeling; Structural estimation; Structured data analysis (statistics); Student's t-distribution; Student's t-statistic; Student's t-test for Gaussian scale mixture distributions; Student's t-test; Studentization; Studentized range; Studentized residual; Study design; Study heterogeneity; Subcontrary mean; Subgroup analysis; Subindependence; Substitution model; Sufficiency (statistics); Sufficient dimension reduction; Sufficient statistic; Sum of normally distributed random variables; Sum of squares (statistics); Sum of squares; Summary statistic; Support curve; Support vector machine; Surrogate model; Survey data collection; Survey methodology; Survey sampling; Survival analysis; Survival function; Survival rate; Survivorship bias; Symmetric design; Symmetric mean absolute percentage error; System dynamics; System identification; Systematic error; Systematic review; Sørensen similarity index; T distribution; TPL Tables; Tag cloud; Taguchi loss function; Taguchi methods; Tajima's D; Taleb distribution; Tampering (quality control); Taylor expansions for the moments of functions of random variables; Taylor's law; Telegraph process; Test for structural change; Test score; Test set; Test statistic; Testimator; Testing hypotheses suggested by the data; Test–retest reliability; Text analytics; The Design of Experiments (book); The Long Tail; The Unscrambler; Theil index; Theil–Sen estimator; Theory of conjoint measurement; Therapeutic effect; Thompson sampling; Three-point estimation; Three-stage least squares; Threshold model; Thurstone scale; Thurstonian model; Tikhonov regularization; Time reversibility; Time series; Time use survey; Time-series regression; Time-varying covariate; Timeline of probability and statistics; Time–frequency analysis; Time–frequency representation; TinkerPlots; Tobit model; Tolerance interval; Top-coded; Topic model (statistical natural language processing); Topological data analysis; Tornqvist index; Total correlation; Total least squares; Total sum of squares; Total survey error; Total variation distance of probability measures; Total variation distance; Tracy–Widom distribution; Traffic equations; Training set; Transect; Transferable belief model; Transiogram; Transition rate matrix; Transmission risks and rates; Treatment and control groups; Trend analysis; Trend estimation; Trend stationary; Treynor ratio; Triangular distribution; Trimean; Trimmed estimator; Trispectrum; True experiment; True variance; Truncated distribution; Truncated mean; Truncated normal distribution; Truncated regression model; Truncation (statistics); Tsallis distribution; Tsallis statistics; Tschuprow's T; Tucker decomposition; Tukey lambda distribution; Tukey median redirects here]]; Tukey's range test; Tukey's test of additivity; Tukey–Duckworth test; Tukey–Kramer method; Tweedie distribution; Twisting properties; Two stage least squares; Two-tailed test; Two-way analysis of variance; Type I and type II errors; Type-1 Gumbel distribution; Type-2 Gumbel distribution; Tyranny of averages; U test; U-quadratic distribution; U-statistic; Umbrella sampling; Unbiased estimation of standard deviation; Unbiased estimator; Uncertainty coefficient; Uncertainty quantification; Uncertainty; Uncomfortable science; Uncorrelated; Underdispersion; Underprivileged area score; Unevenly spaced time series; Uniform distribution (continuous); Uniform distribution (discrete); Uniformly most powerful test; Unimodal distribution; Unimodal function (has some stats context)]]; Unimodality; Unistat; Unit (statistics); Unit of observation; Unit root test; Unit root; Unit-weighted regression; Unitized risk; Univariate analysis; Univariate distribution; Univariate; Unmatched count; Unseen species problem; Unsolved problems in statistics; Upper and lower probabilities; Upside potential ratio; Urn problem; Ursell function; Utility maximization problem; Utilization distribution; V-optimal histograms; V-statistic; VC dimension; VC theory; VEGAS algorithm; Validity (statistics); Van Houtum distribution; Van der Waerden test; Vapnik–Chervonenkis theory; Varadhan's lemma; Variable kernel density estimation; Variable rules analysis; Variable-order Bayesian network; Variable-order Markov model; Variance decomposition of forecast errors; Variance gamma process; Variance inflation factor; Variance reduction; Variance-gamma distribution; Variance-stabilizing transformation; Variance-to-mean ratio; Variance; Variation ratio; Variational Bayesian methods; Variational message passing; Varimax rotation; Variogram; Vasicek model; Vector autoregression; ViSta, The Visual Statistics system; ViSta; Violin plot; Voigt profile; Volatility (finance); Volcano plot (statistics); Von Mises distribution; Von Mises–Fisher distribution; Vuong's closeness test; Vysochanskiï–Petunin inequality; Wait list control group; Wald distribution; Wald test; Wald–Wolfowitz runs test; Wallenius' noncentral hypergeometric distribution; Wang and Landau algorithm; Ward's method; Watterson estimator; Watts and Strogatz model; Weibull chart; Weibull distribution; Weibull modulus; Weight function; Weighted covariance matrix; Weighted mean; Weighted median; Weighted sample; Welch's method; Welch's t test; Welch–Satterthwaite equation; Well-behaved statistic; Whipple's index; White noise; White test; Wick product; Wide and narrow data; Wiener deconvolution; Wiener filter; Wiener process; Wigner quasi-probability distribution; Wigner semicircle distribution; Wike's law of low odd primes; Wilcoxon signed-rank test; Wilks' lambda distribution; Wilks' theorem; Will Rogers phenomenon; WinBUGS; Window function; Winpepi; Winsorising; Winsorized mean; Wishart distribution; Wold's theorem; Wombling; World Programming System; Wrapped Cauchy distribution; Wrapped Lévy distribution; Wrapped distribution; Wrapped exponential distribution; Wrapped normal distribution; Writer invariant; X-12-ARIMA; X-bar chart; XLispStat; Xbar; XploRe; Yamartino method; Yates analysis; Yates's correction for continuity; Youden's J statistic; Yule–Simon distribution; Z score; Z-test; Z-transform; Zakai equation; Zelen's design; Zero–one law; Zeta distribution; Ziggurat algorithm; Zipf's law; Zipf–Mandelbrot law; a discrete distribution; a potential application of Bayesian analysis; a probability distribution; a regression diagnostic; a special case of Chernoff's inequality; a standard for exchanging statistical data; a statistic comparing modelled and observed counts; a statistical distance measure; a time series model; a time-frequency distribution function; application; bias (statistics); c-chart; central limit theorem; cluster sampling; controversy; cumulant; d-separation; de Moivre's law; deviance (statistics); disambiguation; distance sampling; econometric model; empirical variance-mean relations; expected value; experimental design; fast independent component analysis; finance; financial applications; for incomplete beta function; general disambiguation; graphical display of data; graphical display of info; h-index; instrumental variable; interaction in two-way anova; interpretations of paper involving meta-analysis; k-means clustering; least-angle regression; level of measurement; linear regression; method of moments (statistics); minimum norm quadratic unbiased estimation; model for a random network; multiple comparisons; multistage sampling; n = 1 fallacy; nonprobability sampling; np-chart; p-chart; p-rep; population genetics; possibly seminal magazine article; psychometrics; queueing theory; randomness; range (statistics); rankit; relating projection; relating regression; simple random sampling; slice sampling; software (Excel addin); software (data mining); sparse principal components analysis; spectral density estimation; statistical genetics; statistical parameter; stratified sampling; subjective probability,; systematic sampling; t-statistic; teletraffic queuing theory; test equating; three-stage least squares; training materials; u-chart; z statistic; z-factor; z-score
- (Lovric, 2010) ⇒ Miodrag Lovric. (2010). “International Encyclopedia of Statistical Science." Springer Berlin Heidelberg. ISBN:9783642048975
- QUOTE: Absolute Penalty Estimation, Accelerated Lifetime Testing, Acceptance Sampling, Actuarial Methods, Adaptive Linear Regression, Adaptive Methods, Adaptive Sampling, Advantages of Bayesian Structuring: Estimating Ranks and Histograms, African Population Censuses, Aggregation Schemes, Agriculture, Statistics in, Akaike’s Information Criterion, Akaike’s Information Criterion: Background, Derivation, Properties, and Refinements, Algebraic Statistics, Almost Sure Convergence of Random Variables, Analysis of Areal and Spatial Interaction Data, Analysis of Covariance, Analysis of Multivariate Agricultural Data, Analysis of Variance, Analysis of Variance Model, Effects of Departures from, Assumptions Underlying, Anderson-Darling Tests of Goodness-of-Fit, Approximations for Densities of Sufficient Estimators, Approximations to Distributions, Association Measures for Nominal Categorical Variables, Astrostatistics, Asymptotic Normality, Asymptotic Relative Efficiency in Estimation, Asymptotic Relative Efficiency in Testing, Asymptotic, Higher Order, Autocorrelation in Regression, Axioms of Probability, Balanced Sampling, Banking, Statistics in, Bartlett and Bartlett-Type Corrections, Bartlett’s Test, Bayes’Theorem, Bayesian Analysis or Evidence Based Statistics?, Bayesian Approach of the Unit Root Test, Bayesian Nonparametric Statistics, Bayesian P-Values, Bayesian Reliability Modeling, Bayesian Semiparametric Regression, Bayesian Statistics, Bayesian Versus Frequentist Statistical Reasoning, Bayesian vs. Classical Point Estimation: A Comparative Overview, Behrens–Fisher Problem, Best Linear Unbiased Estimation in Linear Models, Beta Distribution, Bias Analysis, Bias Correction, Binomial Distribution, Bioinformatics, Biopharmaceutical Research, Statistics in, Biostatistics, Bivariate Distributions, Bootstrap Asymptotics, Bootstrap Methods, Borel–Cantelli Lemma and Its Generalizations, Box–Cox Transformation, Box–Jenkins Time Series Models, Brownian Motion and Diffusions, Business Forecasting Methods, Business Intelligence, Business Statistics, Business Surveys, Calibration, Canonical Analysis and Measures of Association, Canonical Correlation Analysis, Careers in Statistics, Case-Control Studies, Categorical Data Analysis, Causal Diagrams, Causation and Causal Inference, Censoring Methodology, Census, Central Limit Theorems, Chaotic Modelling, Characteristic Functions, Chebyshev’s Inequality, Chemometrics, Chernoff Bound, Chernoff Faces, Chernoff-Savage Theorem, Chi-Square Distribution, Chi-Square Goodness-of-Fit Tests: Drawbacks and Improvements, Chi-Square Test: Analysis of Contingency Tables, Chi-Square Tests, Clinical Trials, History of, Clinical Trials: An Overview, Clinical Trials: Some Aspects of Public Interest, Cluster Analysis: An Introduction, Cluster Sampling, Coefficient of Variation, Collapsibility, Comparability of Statistics, Complier-Average Causal Effect (CACE) Estimation, Components of Statistics, Composite Indicators, Computational Statistics, Conditional Expectation and Probability, Confidence Distributions, Confidence Interval, Confounding and Confounder Control, Contagious Distributions, Continuity Correction, Control Charts, Convergence of Random Variables, Cook’s Distance, Copulas, Copulas in Finance, Copulas: Distribution Functions and Simulation, Cornish-Fisher Expansions, Correlation Coefficient, Correspondence Analysis, Cp Statistic, Cramér–Rao Inequality, Cramér-VonMises Statistics for Discrete Distributions, Cross Classified and Multiple Membership Multilevel Models, Cross-Covariance Operators, Data Analysis, Data Depth, Data Mining, Data Mining Time Series Data, Data Privacy and Confidentiality, Data Quality (Poor Quality Data: The Fly in the Data Analytics Ointment), Decision Theory: An Introduction, Decision Theory: An Overview, Decision Trees for the Teaching of Statistical Estimation, Degradation Models in Reliability and Survival Analysis, Degrees of Freedom, Degrees of Freedom in Statistical Inference, Demographic Analysis: A Stochastic Approach, Demography, Density Ratio Model, Design for Six Sigma, Design of Experiments: A Pattern of Progress, Designs for Generalized Linear Models, Detecting Outliers in Time Series Using Simulation, Detection of Turning Points in Business Cycles, Dickey-Fuller Tests, Discriminant Analysis: An Overview, Discriminant Analysis: Issues and Problems, Dispersion Models, Distance Measures, Distance Sampling, Distributions of Order K, Diversity, Divisible Statistics, Dummy Variables, Durbin–Watson Test, Econometrics, Econometrics: A Failed Science?, Economic Growth andWell-Being: Statistical Perspective, Economic Statistics, Edgeworth Expansion, Effect Modification and Biological Interaction, Effect Size, Eigenvalue, Eigenvector and Eigenspace, Empirical Likelihood Approach to Inference from Sample Survey Data, Empirical Processes, Entropy, Entropy and Cross Entropy as Diversity and Distance Measures, EnvironmentalMonitoring, Statistics Role in, Equivalence Testing, Ergodic Theorem, Erlang’s Formulas, Estimation, Estimation Problems for Random Fields, Estimation: An Overview, Eurostat, Event History Analysis, Exact Goodness-of-Fit Tests Based on Sufficiency, Exact Inference for Categorical Data, Exchangeability, Expected Value, Experimental Design: An Introduction, Expert Systems, Explaining Paradoxes in Nonparametric Statistics, Exploratory Data Analysis, Exponential and Holt-Winters Smoothing, Exponential Family Models, Extreme Value Distributions, Extremes of Gaussian Processes, F Distribution, Factor Analysis and Latent Variable Modelling, Factorial Experiments, False Discovery Rate, Farmer Participatory Research Designs, Federal Statistics in the United States, Some Challenges, Fiducial Inference, Financial Return Distributions, First Exit Time Problem, First-Hitting-Time Based Threshold Regression, Fisher Exact Test, Fisher-Tippett Theorem, Five-Number Summaries, Forecasting Principles, Forecasting with ARIMA Processes, Forecasting: An Overview, Forensic DNA: Statistics in, Foundations of Probability, Frailty Model, Fraud in Statistics, Frequentist Hypothesis Testing: A Defense, Full Bayesian Significant Test (FBST), Functional Data Analysis, Functional Derivatives in Statistics: Asymptotics and Robustness, Fuzzy Logic in Statistical Data Analysis, Fuzzy Set Theory and Probability Theory:What is the Relationship?, Fuzzy Sets: An Introduction, Gamma Distribution, Gaussian Processes, Gauss-Markov Theorem, General Linear Models, Generalized Extreme Value Family of Probability Distributions, Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions, Generalized Linear Models, Generalized Quasi-Likelihood (GQL) Inferences, Generalized Rayleigh Distribution, GeneralizedWeibull Distributions, Geometric and Negative Binomial Distributions, Geometric Mean, Geostatistics and Kriging Predictors, Glivenko-Cantelli Theorems, Graphical Analysis of Variance, Graphical Markov Models, Handling with Missing Observations in Simple Random Sampling and Ranked Set Sampling, Harmonic Mean, Hazard Ratio Estimator, Hazard Regression Models, Heavy-Tailed Distributions, Heteroscedastic Time Series, Heteroscedasticity, Hierarchical Clustering, Hodges-Lehmann Estimators, Horvitz–Thompson Estimator, Hotelling’s T. Statistic, Hyperbolic Secant Distributions and Generalizations, Hypergeometric Distribution and Its Application in Statistics, Identifiability, Imprecise Probability, Imprecise Reliability, Imputation, Incomplete Block Designs, IncompleteData in Clinical and Epidemiological Studies, Index Numbers, Industrial Statistics, Inference Under Informative Probability Sampling, Influential Observations, Information Theory and Statistics, Instrumental Variables, Insurance, Statistics in, Integrated Statistical Databases, Interaction, Interactive and Dynamic Statistical Graphics, Internet Survey Methodology: Recent Trends and, Developments, Intervention Analysis in Time Series, Intraclass Correlation Coefficient, Inverse Gaussian Distribution, Inverse Sampling, Inversion of Bayes’ Formula for Events, Itô Integral, Jackknife, James-Stein Estimator, Jarque-Bera Test, Jump Regression Analysis, Kalman Filtering, Kaplan-Meier Estimator, Kappa Coefficient of Agreement, Kendall’s Tau, Khmaladze Transformation, Kolmogorov-Smirnov Test, Kullback-Leibler Divergence, Kurtosis: An Overview, Large Deviations and Applications, Laws of Large Numbers, Learning Statistics in a Foreign Language, Least Absolute Residuals Procedure, Least Squares, Lévy Processes, Life Expectancy, Life Table, Likelihood, Limit Theorems of Probability Theory, Linear Mixed Models, Linear Regression Models, Local Asymptotic Mixed Normal Family, Location-Scale Distributions, Logistic Normal Distribution, Logistic Regression, Logistic Distribution, Lorenz Curve, Loss Function, Margin of Error, Marginal Probability: Its Use in Bayesian Statistics as, Model Evidence, Marine Research, Statistics in, Markov Chain Monte Carlo, Markov Chains, Markov Processes, Martingale Central Limit Theorem, Martingales, Mathematical and Statistical Modeling of Global Warming, Maximum Entropy Method for Estimation of Missing Data, Mean Median and Mode, Mean, Median, Mode: An Introduction, Mean Residual Life, Measure Theory in Probability, Measurement Error Models, Measurement of Economic Progress, Measurement of Uncertainty, Measures of Agreement, Measures of Dependence, Median Filters and Extensions, Medical Research, Statistics in, Medical Statistics, Meta-Analysis, Method Comparison Studies, Methods of Moments Estimation, Minimum Variance Unbiased, Misuse and Misunderstandings of Statistics, Misuse of Statistics, Mixed Membership Models, Mixture Models, Model Selection, Model-Based Geostatistics, Modeling Count Data, Modeling Randomness Using System Dynamics Concepts, Modeling Survival Data, Models for Z+-Valued Time Series Based on Thinning, Moderate Deviations, Moderating and Mediating Variables in Psychological Research, Moment Generating Function, Monte Carlo Methods in Statistics, Monty Hall Problem: Solution, Mood Test, Most Powerful Test, Moving Averages, Multicollinearity, Multicriteria Clustering, Multicriteria Decision Analysis, Multidimensional Scaling, Multidimensional Scaling: An Introduction, Multilevel Analysis, Multinomial Distribution, Multi-Party Inference and Uncongeniality, Multiple Comparison, Multiple Comparisons Testing from a Bayesian Perspective, Multiple Imputation, Multiple Statistical Decision Theory, Multistage Sampling, Multivariable Fractional Polynomial Models, Multivariate Analysis of Variance (MANOVA), Multivariate Data Analysis: An Overview, Multivariate Normal Distributions, Multivariate Outliers, Multivariate Rank Procedures: Perspectives and Prospectives, Multivariate Reduced-Rank Regression, Multivariate Statistical Analysis, Multivariate Statistical Distributions, Multivariate Statistical Process Control, Multivariate Statistical Simulation, Multivariate Technique: Robustness, National Account Statistics, Network Models in Probability and Statistics, Network Sampling, Neural Networks, Neyman-Pearson Lemma, Nonlinear Mixed EffectsModels, Nonlinear Models, Nonlinear Regression, Nonlinear Time Series Analysis, Nonparametric Density Estimation, Nonparametric Estimation, Nonparametric Estimation Based on Incomplete Observations, NonparametricModels for ANOVA and ANCOVA Designs, Nonparametric Predictive Inference, Nonparametric Rank Tests, Nonparametric Regression Based on Ranks, Nonparametric Regression Using Kernel and Spline Methods, Nonparametric Statistical Inference, Non-probability Sampling Survey Methods, Nonresponse in Surveys, Nonresponse in Web Surveys, Nonsampling Errors in Surveys, Non-UniformRandomVariate Generations, Normal Distribution, Univariate, Normal Scores, Normality Tests, Normality Tests: Power Comparison, Null-Hypothesis Significance Testing: Misconceptions, Numerical Integration, Numerical Methods for Stochastic Differential Equations, Omnibus Test for Departures from Normality, Online Statistics Education, Optimal Designs for Estimating Slopes, Optimal Regression Design, Optimal Shrinkage Estimation, Optimal Shrinkage Preliminary Test Estimation, Optimal Statistical Inference in Financial Engineering, Optimal Stopping Rules, Optimality and Robustness in Statistical Forecasting, Optimum Experimental Design, Order Statistics, Ordered Statistical Data: Recent Developments, Outliers, Panel Data, Parametric and Nonparametric Reliability Analysis, Parametric Versus Nonparametric Tests, Pareto Sampling, Partial Least Squares Regression Versus Other Methods, Pattern Recognition, Aspects of, Permanents in Probability Theory, Permutation Tests, Pharmaceutical Statistics: Bioequivalence, Philosophical Foundations of Statistics, Philosophy of Probability, Point Processes, Poisson Distribution and Its Application in Statistics, Poisson Processes, Poisson Regression, Population Projections, Portfolio Theory, Posterior Consistency in Bayesian Nonparametrics, Power Analysis, Preprocessing in Data Mining, Presentation of Statistical Testimony, Principal Component Analysis, Principles Underlying Econometric Estimators for, Identifying Causal Effects, Prior Bayes: Rubin’s View of Statistics, Probabilistic Network Models, Probability on Compact Lie Groups, Probability Theory: An Outline, Probability, History of, Probit Analysis, Promoting, Fostering and Development of Statistics in, Developing Countries, Properties of Estimators, Proportions, Inferences, and Comparisons, Psychiatry, Statistics in, Psychological Testing Theory, Psychology, Statistics in, Public Opinion Polls, P-Values, P-Values, Combining of, Pyramid Schemes, Quantitative Risk Management, Questionnaire, Queueing Theory, R Language, Radon–Nikodým Theorem, Random Coefficient Models, Random Field, Random Matrix Theory, Random Permutations and Partition Models, Random Variable, Random Walk, Randomization, Randomization Tests, Rank Transformations, Ranked Set Sampling, Ranking and Selection Procedures and Related, Inference Problems, Ranks, Rao–Blackwell Theorem, Rating Scales, Record Statistics, Recursive Partitioning, Regression Diagnostics, Regression Models with Increasing Numbers of Unknown Parameters, Regression Models with Symmetrical Errors, Relationship Between Statistical and Engineering, Process Control, Relationships Among Univariate Statistical Distributions, Renewal Processes, Repeated Measures, Representative Samples, Research Designs, Residuals, Response Surface Methodology, Ridge and Surrogate Ridge Regressions, Rise of Statistics in the Twenty First Century, Risk Analysis, Robust Inference, Robust Regression Estimation in Generalized Linear, Models, Robust Statistical Methods, Robust Statistics, ROC Curves, Role of Statistics, Role of Statistics in Advancing Quantitative Education, Role of Statistics: Developing Country Perspective, Rubin Causal Model, Saddlepoint Approximations, Sample Size Determination, Sample Survey Methods, Sampling Algorithms, Sampling Distribution, Sampling From Finite Populations, Sampling Problems for Stochastic Processes, Scales of Measurement, Scales of Measurement and Choice of Statistical Methods, Seasonal Integration and Cointegration in Economic Time Series, Seasonality, Selection of Appropriate Statistical Methods in Developing Countries, Semiparametric Regression Models, Semi-Variance in Finance, Sensitivity Analysis, Sensometrics, Sequential Probability Ratio Test, Sequential Ranks, Sequential Sampling, Sex Ratio at Birth, Sign Test, Significance Testing: An Overview, Significance Tests, History and Logic of, Significance Tests: A Critique, Simes’Test in Multiple Testing, Simple Linear Regression, Simple Random Sample, Simpson’s Paradox, Simulation Based Bayes Procedures for Model, Structures with Non-Elliptical Posteriors, Singular Spectrum Analysis for Time Series, SIPOC and COPIS: Business Flow–Business Optimization Connection in a Six Sigma Context, Six Sigma, Skewness, Skew-Normal Distribution, Skew-Symmetric Families of Distributions, Small Area Estimation, Smoothing Splines, Smoothing Techniques, Social Network Analysis, Social Statistics, Sociology, Statistics in, Spatial Point Pattern, Spatial Statistics, Spectral Analysis, Sport, Statistics in, Spreadsheets in Statistics, Spurious Correlation, St. Petersburg Paradox, Standard Deviation, Statistical Analysis of Drug Release DataWithin the, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Statistical Analysis of Longitudinal and Correlated Data, Statistical Approaches to Protecting Confidentiality in Public Use Data, Statistical Aspects of Hurricane Modeling and Forecasting, Statistical Consulting, Statistical Design of Experiments (DOE), Statistical Distributions: An Overview, Statistical Ecology, Statistical Estimation of Actuarial Risk Measures for Heavy-Tailed ClaimAmounts, Statistical Evidence, Statistical Fallacies, Statistical Fallacies: Misconceptions, and Myths, Statistical Genetics, Statistical Inference, Statistical Inference for Quantum Systems, Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Statistical Inference in Ecology, Statistical Inference: An Overview, Statistical Literacy, Reasoning, and Thinking, Statistical Methods for Non-Precise Data, Statistical Methods in Epidemiology, Statistical Modeling of Financial Markets, Statistical Modelling in Market Research, Statistical Natural Language Processing, Statistical Pattern Recognition Principles, Statistical Publications, History of, Statistical Quality Control, Statistical Quality Control: Recent Advances, Statistical Signal Processing, Statistical Significance, Statistical Software: An Overview, Statistical View of Information Theory, Statistics and Climate Change, Statistics and Gambling, Statistics and the Law, Statistics Education, Statistics of Extremes, Statistics on Ranked Lists, Statistics Targeted Clinical Trials Stratified and, Personalized Medicines, Statistics, History of, Statistics: An Overview, Statistics: Controversies in Practice, Statistics: Nelder’s view, Stem-and-Leaf Plot, Step-Stress Accelerated Life Tests, Stochastic Difference Equations and Applications, Stochastic Differential Equations, Stochastic Global Optimization, Stochastic Modeling, Recent Advances in, Stochastic Modeling Analysis and Applications, Stochastic Models of Transport Processes, Stochastic Processes, Stochastic Processes: Applications in Finance and, Insurance, Stochastic Processes: Classification, Stratified Sampling, Strong Approximations in Probability and Statistics, Structural Equation Models, Structural Time Series Models, Student’s t-Distribution, Student’s t-Tests, Sturges’and Scott’s Rules, Sufficient Statistical Information, Sufficient Statistics, Summarizing Data with Boxplots, Superpopulation Models in Survey Sampling, Surveillance, Survival Data, Target Estimation: A New Approach to Parametric Estimation, Telephone Sampling: Frames and Selection Techniques, Testing Exponentiality of Distribution, Testing Variance Components in Mixed Linear Models, Tests for Discriminating Separate or Non-NestedModels, Tests for Homogeneity of Variance, Tests of Fit Based on The Empirical Distribution Function, Tests of Independence, Time Series, Time Series Models to Determine the Death Rate of a Given Disease, Time Series Regression, Total Survey Error, Tourism Statistics, Trend Estimation, Two-Stage Least Squares, Unbiased Estimators and Their Applications, Uniform Distribution in Statistics, Uniform Experimental Design, UniformRandomNumberGenerators, Univariate Discrete Distributions: An Overview, U-Statistics, Validity of Scales, Variables, Variance, Variation for Categorical Variables, Vector Autoregressive Models, Weak Convergence of Probability Measures, Weibull Distribution, Weighted Correlation, Weighted U-Statistics, Wilcoxon–Mann–Whitney Test, Wilcoxon-Signed-Rank Test
- (Dodge, 2008) ⇒ Yadolah Dodge. (2008). “The Concise Encyclopedia of Statistics." Springer. ISBN:9780387317427
- QUOTE: ARMA Models, Acceptance Region, Accuracy, Algorithm, Alternative Hypothesis, Analysis of Binary Data, Analysis of Categorical Data, Analysis of Residuals, Analysis of Variance, Anderson, Oskar, Anderson, Theodore W., Anderson–Darling Test, Arithmetic Mean, Arithmetic Triangle, Arrangement, Attributable Risk, Autocorrelation, Avoidable Risk, Bar Chart, Barnard, George A., Bayes' Theorem, Bayes, Thomas, Bayesian Statistics, Bernoulli Distribution, Bernoulli Family, Bernoulli Trial, Bernoulli's Theorem, Bernoulli, Jakob, Beta Distribution, Bias, Bienaymé, Irénée-Jules, Binary Data, Binomial, Binomial Distribution, Binomial Table, Binomial Test, Biostatistics, Block, Bonferroni, Carlo E., Bootstrap, Boscovich, Roger J., Box Plot, Box, E.P. George, C p Criterion, Categorical Data, Category, Cauchy Distribution, Causal Epidemiology, Cause and Effect in Epidemiology, Census, Central Limit Theorem, Chebyshev's Inequality, Chebyshev, Pafnutii Lvovich, Chi-Square Distance, Chi-Square Table, Chi-Square Test, Chi-square Distribution, Chi-square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi-square Test of Independence, Classification, Cluster Analysis, Cluster Sampling, Coefficient of Determination, Coefficient of Kurtosis, Coefficient of Skewness, Coefficient of Variation, Collinearity, Combination, Combinatory Analysis, Compatibility, Complementary, Complete Linkage Method, Completely Randomized Design, Composite Index Number, Conditional Probability, Confidence Interval, Confidence Level, Contingency Table, Continuous Distribution Function, Continuous Probability Distribution, Contrast, Convergence, Convergence Theorem, Correlation Coefficient, Correspondence Analysis, Covariance, Covariance Analysis, Covariation, Cox, David R., Cox, Mary Gertrude, Cramér, Harald, Criterion Of Total Mean Squared Error, Critical Value, Cyclical Fluctuation, Daniels, Henry E., Data, Data Analysis, Data Collection, De Moivre, Abraham, De Moivre–Laplace Theorem, Decile, Degree of Freedom, Deming, W. Edwards, Demography, Dendrogram, Density Function, Dependence, Dependent Variable, Descriptive Epidemiology, Descriptive Statistics, Design of Experiments, Determinant, Deviation, Dichotomous Variable, Dichotomy, Discrete Distribution Function, Discrete Probability Distribution, Discrete Uniform Distribution, Dispersion, Distance, Distance Table, Distribution Function, Dot Plot, Durbin–Watson Test, Econometrics, Edgeworth, Francis Y., Efron, Bradley, Eigenvalue, Eigenvector, Epidemiology, Error, Estimation, Estimator, Event, Expected Value, Experiment, Experimental Unit, Exploratory Data Analysis, Exponential Distribution, Extrapolation, Factor, Factor Level, Factorial Axis, Factorial Experiment, Fisher Distribution, Fisher Index, Fisher Table, Fisher Test, Fisher, Irving, Fisher, Ronald Aylmer, Forecasting, Fractional Factorial Design, Frequency, Frequency Curve, Frequency Distribution, Frequency Polygon, Frequency Table, Galton, Francis, Gamma Distribution, Gauss, Carl Friedrich, Gauss–Markov Theorem, Generalized Inverse, Generalized Linear Regression, Generation of Random Numbers, Genetic Statistics, Geometric Distribution, Geometric Mean, Geometric Standard Deviation, Geostatistics, Gini Index, Gini, Corrado, Goodness of Fit Test, Gosset, William Sealy, Graeco-Latin Square Design, Graeco-Latin Squares, Graphical Representation, Harmonic Mean, Hat Matrix, Histogram, Homogeneity Test, Hotelling, Harold, Huber, Peter J., Hypergeometric Distribution, Hypothesis, Hypothesis Testing, Hájek, Jaroslav, Idempotent Matrix, Identity Matrix, Incidence, Incidence Rate, Incomplete Data, Independence, Independent Variable, Index Number, Indicator, Inertia, Inertia Matrix, Inference, Inferential Statistics, Inner Product, Interaction, Interquartile Range, Interval, Inverse Matrix, Inversion, Irregular Variation, Jackknife Method, Jeffreys, Harold, Joint Density Function, Joint Distribution Function, Joint Probability Distribution Function, Kendall Rank Correlation Coefficient, Kendall, Maurice George, Kiefer, Jack Carl, Kolmogorov, Andrei Nikolaevich, Kolmogorov–Smirnov Test, Kruskal-Wallis Table, Kruskal-Wallis Test, L 1 Estimation, Lagrange Multiplier, Laplace Distribution, Laplace, Pierre Simon De, Laspeyres Index, Latin Square, Latin Square Designs, Law of Large Numbers, Least Absolute Deviation Regression, Least Significant Difference Test, Least Squares, Least-Squares Method, Legendre, Adrien Marie, Lehmann, Erich, Level of Significance, Leverage Point, Likelihood Ratio Test, Line Chart, Linear Programming, Logarithmic Transformation, Logistic Regression, Lognormal Distribution, Longitudinal Data, Mahalanobis Distance, Mahalanobis, Prasanta Chandra, Main Effect, Mann–Whitney Test, Marginal Density Function, Marginal Distribution Function, Markov, Andrei Andreevich, Matrix, Maximum Likelihood, Mean, Mean Absolute Deviation, Mean Squared Error, Measure of Central Tendency, Measure of Dispersion, Measure of Dissimilarity, Measure of Kurtosis, Measure of Location, Measure of Shape, Measure of Similarity, Measure of Skewness, Median, Median Absolute Deviation, Method of Moments, Missing Data, Missing Data Analysis, Mode, Model, Moment, Monte Carlo Method, Moving Average, Multicollinearity, Multimodal Distribution, Multinomial Distribution, Multiple Correlation Coefficient, Multiple Linear Regression, Negative Binomial Distribution, Nelder, John A., Newcomb, Simon, Neyman, Jerzy, Nonlinear Regression, Nonparametric Statistics, Nonparametric Test, Norm of a Vector, Normal Distribution, Normal Equations, Normal Probability Plot, Normal Table, Normalization, Null Hypothesis, Observation, Odds and Odds Ratio, Official Statistics, Ogive, Olkin, Ingram, One-Sided Test, One-Way Analysis of Variance, Operations Research, Optimal Design, Optimization, Outlier, Paasche Index, Pair of Random Variables, Paired Student's T-Test, Panel, Parameter, Parametric Test, Partial Autocorrelation, Partial Correlation, Partial Least Absolute Deviation Regression, Partial Least-Squares Regression, Pearson, Egon Shape, Pearson, Karl, Percentage, Percentile, Permutation, Pictogram, Pie Chart, Pitman, Edwin James George, Point Estimation, Poisson Distribution, Poisson, Siméon-Denis, Pooled Variance, Population, Prevalence, Prevalence Rate, Probability, Probability Distribution, Probability Function, Q-Q Plot (Quantile to Quantile Plot), Qualitative Categorical Variable, Quantile, Quantitative Graph, Quantitative Variable, Quartile, Quetelet, Adolphe, Quota Sampling, Random Experiment, Random Number, Random Number Generation, Random Variable, Randomization, Randomized Block Design, Range, Rank of a Matrix, Rao, Calyampudi Radhakrishna, Regression Analysis, Rejection Region, Relation, Relative Risk, Resampling, Residual, Rice, Stuart Arthur, Ridge Regression, Risk, Robust Estimation, Sample, Sample Size, Sample Space, Sampling, Sampling Distribution, Scatterplot, Scheffé, Henry, Seasonal Index, Seasonal Variation, Secular Trend, Semilogarithmic Plot, Serial Correlation, Sign Test, Significance Level, Simple Index Number, Simple Linear Regression, Simple Random Sampling, Simulation, Snedecor, George Waddel, Spatial Data, Spatial Statistics, Spearman Rank Correlation Coefficient, Spearman Table, Standard Deviation, Standard Error, Standardized Data, Statistic, Statistical Software, Statistical Table, Statistics, Stem and Leaf, Stem-And-Leaf Diagram, Stochastic Process, Stratified Sampling, Student, Student Distribution, Student Table, Student Test, Sure Event, Survey, Systematic Sampling, Target Population, Test of Independence, Time Series, Trace, Transformation, Transpose, Treatment, Tukey, John Wilder, Two-Sided Test, Two-way Analysis of Variance, Type I Error, Type II Error, Uniform Distribution, Unimodal Distribution, Value, Variable, Variance, Variance Analyses, Variance of a Random Variable, Variance–Covariance Matrix, Vector, Von Mises, Richard, Weighted Arithmetic Mean, Weighted Least-Squares Method, Wilcoxon Signed Table, Wilcoxon Signed Test, Wilcoxon Table, Wilcoxon Test, Wilcoxon, Frank, Willcox, Walter Francis, Yates' Algorithm, Youden, William John, Yule and Kendall Coefficient, Yule, George Udny, p-Value.
- (Upton & Cook, 2008) ⇒ Graham Upton, and Ian Cook. (2008). “A Dictionary of Statistics, 2nd edition revised." Oxford University Press. ISBN:0199541450
- (Everitt, 2006) ⇒ Brian S. Everitt. (2006). “The Cambridge Dictionary of Statistics. 3rd Edition.” Cambridge University Press. ISBN:0521690277
- (Cox, 2006) ⇒ David R. Cox. (2006). “Principles of Statistical Inference." Cambridge University Press. ISBN:9780521685672
- (Everitt & Howell, 2005) ⇒ Brian S. Everitt, and D. Howell. (2005). “Encyclopedia of Statistics in Behavioral Science." Wiley. ISBN:9780470860809
- VOLUME-1: A Priori v Post Hoc TestingACE Model, Adaptive Random Assignment, Adaptive Sampling, Additive Constant Problem, Additive Genetic Variance, Additive Models, Additive Tree, Additivity Tests, Adoption Studies, Age-Period-Cohort Analysis, Akaike's Criterion, Allelic Association, All-X Models, All-Y Models, Alternating Treatment Designs, Analysis of Covariance, Analysis of Covariance: Nonparametric, Analysis of Variance, Analysis of Variance and Multiple Regression Approaches, Analysis of Variance: Cell Means Approach, Analysis of Variance: Classification, Ansari-Bradley Test, Arbuthnot, John, Area Sampling, Arithmetic Mean, Ascertainment Corrections, Assortative Mating, Asymptotic Relative Efficiency, Attitude Scaling, Attrition, Average Deviation, Axes in Multivariate Analysis, Bagging, Balanced Incomplete Block Designs, Bar Chart, Battery Reduction, Bayes, Thomas, Bayesian Belief Networks, Bayesian Item Response Theory Estimation, Bayesian Methods for Categorical Data, Bayesian Statistics, Bernoulli Family, Binomial Confidence Interval, Binomial Distribution: Estimating and Testing parameters, Binomial Effect Size Display, Binomial Test, Biplot, Block Random Assignment, Boosting, Bootstrap Inference, Box Plots, Bradley-Terry Model, Breslow-Day Statistic, Brown, William, Bubble Plot, Burt, Cyril Lodowic, Bush, Robert R, Calculating Covariance, Campbell, Donald T, Canonical Correlation Analysis, Carroll-Arabie Taxonomy, Carryover and Sequence Effects, Case Studies, Case-Cohort Studies, Case-Control Studies, Catalogue of Parametric Tests, Catalogue of Probability Density Functions, Catastrophe Theory, Categorizing Data, Cattell, Raymond Bernard, Censored Observations, Census, Centering in Multivariate Linear Models, Central Limit Theory, Children of Twins Design, Chi-Square Decomposition, Cholesky Decomposition, Classical Statistical Inference: Practice versus Presentation, Classical Statistical Inference Extended: Split-Tailed Tests, Classical Test Models, Classical Test Score Equating, Classification and Regression Trees, Clinical Psychology, Clinical Trials and Intervention Studies, Cluster Analysis: Overview, Clustered Data, Cochran, William Gemmell, Cochran's C Test, Coefficient of Variation, Cohen, Jacob, Cohort Sequential Design, Cohort Studies, Coincidences, Collinearity, Combinatorics for Categorical Variables, Common Pathway Model, Community Intervention Studies, Comorbidity, Compensatory Equalization, Compensatory Rivalry, Completely Randomized Design, Computational Models, Computer-Adaptive Testing, Computer-Based Test Designs, Computer-Based Testing, Concordance Rates, Conditional Independence, Conditional Standard Errors of Measurement, Confidence Intervals, Confidence Intervals: Nonparametric, Configural Frequency Analysis, Confounding in the Analysis of Variance, Confounding Variable, Contingency Tables, Coombs, Clyde Hamilton, Correlation, Correlation and Covariance Matrices, Correlation Issues in Genetics Research, Correlation Studies, Correspondence Analysis, Co-Twin Control Methods, Counter Null Value of an Effect Size, Counterbalancing, Counterfactual Reasoning, Covariance, Covariance Matrices: Testing Equality of, Covariance Structure Models, Covariance/variance/correlation, Cox, Gertrude Mary, Cramer-Von Mises Test, Criterion-Referenced Assessment, Critical Region, Cross Sectional Design, Cross-Classified and Multiple Membership Models, Cross-Lagged Panel Design, Crossover Design, Cross-validation, Cultural Transmission, Data Mining, de Finetti, Bruno, de Moivre, Abraham, Decision Making Strategies, Deductive Reasoning and Statistical Inference, DeFries-Fulker Analysis, Demand Characteristics, Deming, Edwards William, Design Effects, Development of Statistical Theory in the 20th Century, Differential Item Functioning, Direct and Indirect Effects, Direct Maximum Likelihood Estimation, Directed Alternatives in Testing, Direction of Causation Models, Discriminant Analysis, Distribution Free Inference, an Overview, Dominance, Dot chart, Dropouts in Longitudinal Data, Dropouts in Longitudinal Studies: Methods of Analysis, Dummy Variables.
- VOLUME-2: Ecological Fallacy, Educational Psychology: Measuring Change Over Time, Effect Size Measures, Eigenvalue/Eigenvector, Empirical Quantile-Quantile Plots, Epistasis, Equivalence Trials, Error Rates, Estimation, ETA and ETA Squared, Ethics in Research, Evaluation Research, Event History Analysis, Exact Methods for Categorical Data, Expectancy Effect, Expectation, Experimental Design, Exploratory Data Analysis, External Validity, Facet Theory, Face-to-Face Surveys, Factor Analysis of Personality Measures, Factor Analysis: Confirmatory, Factor Analysis: Exploratory, Factor Analysis: Multiple Groups, Factor Analysis: Multitrait-Multimethod, Factor Score Estimation, Factorial Designs, Family History Versus Family Study Methods in Genetics, Family Study and Relative Risk, Fechner, Gustav T, Field Experiment, Finite Mixture Distributions, Fisher, Sir Ronald Aylmer, Fisherian Tradition in Behavioral Genetics, Fixed and Random Effects, Fixed Effect Models, Focus Group Techniques, Free Response Data Scoring, Friedman's Test, Functional Data Analysis, Fuzzy Cluster Analysis, Galton, Francis, Game Theory, Gauss, Johann Carl Friedrich, Gene-Environment Correlation, Gene-Environment Interaction, Generalizability, Generalizability Theory: Basics, Generalizability Theory: Estimation, Generalizability Theory: Overview, Generalized Additive Model, Generalized Estimating Equations (GEE), Generalized Linear Mixed Models, Generalized Linear Models (GLM), Genotype, Geometric Mean, Goodness of Fit, Goodness of Fit for Categorical Variables, Gosset, William Sealy, Graphical Chain Models, Graphical Methods Pre-twentieth Century, Graphical Presentation of Longitudinal Data, Growth Curve Modeling, Guttman, Louise (Eliyahu), Harmonic Mean, Hawthorne Effect, Heritability, Heritability: Overview, Heteroscedasticity and Complex Variation, Heuristics, Heuristics: Fast and Frugal, Hierarchical Clustering, Hierarchical Item Response Theory Modeling, Hierarchical Models, High-Dimensional Regression, Hill's Criteria of Causation, Histogram, Historical Controls, History of Analysis of Variance, History of Behavioral Statistics, History of Correlational Measurement, History of Discrimination and Clustering, History of Factor Analysis: British Perspective, History of Factor Analysis: Statistical Perspective, History of Intelligence Measurement, History of Mathematical Learning Theory, History of Multivariate Analysis of Variance, History of Path Analysis, History of Psychometrics, History of Surveys of Sexual Behavior, History of the Control Group, Hodges-Lehman Estimator, Horseshoe Pattern, Hotelling, Howard, Hull, Clark L, Identification, Inbred Strain Study, Incidence, Incomplete Contingency Tables, Incompleteness of Probability Models, Independence: Chi-square and likelihood Ratio Tests, Independent Components Analysis, Independent Pathway Model, Index Plots, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Influential Observations, Information Matrix, Information Theory, Instrumental Variable, Intention-to-Treat, Interaction Effects, Interaction Plot, Internal Consistency, Internal Validity, Internet Research Methods, Interquartile Range, Interrupted Time Series Design, Intervention Analysis, Intraclass Correlation, Intrinsic Linearity, Introduction to Probability, INUS Conditions, Item Analysis, Item Bias Detection: Classical Approaches, Item Bias Detection: Modern Approaches, Item Exposure Detection, Item Response Theory (IRT) Models for Dichotomous Data, Item Response Theory Models for Rating Scale Data, Item Response Theory: Cognitive Models, Item Response Theory Models for Polytomous Response Data, Jackknife, Jonckheere-Terpstra Test, Kendall, Maurice George, Kendall's Coefficient of Concordance, Kendall's Tau - t, Kernel Smoothing, K-Means Analysis, Kolmogorov, Andrey Nikolaevich, Kolmogorov-Smirnov Tests, Kruskal-Wallis Test, Kurtosis, Laplace, Pierre Simon (Marquis de), Latent Class Analysis, Latent Transition Models, Latent Variable, Latin Squares Designs, Laws of Large Numbers, Least Squares Estimation, Leverage Plot, Liability Threshold Models, Linear Model, Linear Models: Permutation Methods, Linear Multilevel Models, Linkage Analysis, Logistic Regression, Log-linear Models, Log-linear Rasch Models for Stability and Change, Longitudinal Data Analysis, Longitudinal Designs in Genetic Research, Lord, Frederic Mather, Lord's Paradox.
- VOLUME-3: M Estimators of Location, Mahalanobis Distance, Mahalanobis, Prasanta Chandra, Mail Surveys, Mallows Cp Statistic, Mantel-Haenszel Methods, Marginal Independence, Marginal Models for Clustered Data, Markov Chain Monte Carlo and Bayesian Statistics, Markov Chain Monte-Carlo Item Response Theory Estimation, Markov Chains, Markov, Andrei Andreevich., Martingales, Matching, Mathematical Psychology, Maximum Likelihood Estimation, Maximum Likelihood Item Response Theory Estimation, Maxwell, Albert Ernest, Measurement: Overview, Measures of Association, Median, Median Absolute Deviation, Median Test, Mediation, Mendelian Genetics Rediscovered, Mendelian Inheritance and Segregation Analysis, Meta-Analysis, Microarrays, Mid-p Values, Minimum Spanning Tree, Misclassification Rates, Missing Data, Model Based Cluster Analysis, Model Evaluation, Model Fit: Assessment of, Model Identifiability, Model Selection, Models for Matched Pairs, Moderation, Moments, Monotonic Regression, Monte Carlo Goodness of Fit Tests, Monte Carlo Simulation, Multidimensional Item Response Theory Models, Multidimensional Scaling, Multidimensional Unfolding, Multigraph Modeling, Multilevel and SEM Approaches to Growth Curve Modeling, Multiple Baseline Designs, Multiple Comparison Procedures, Multiple Comparison Tests: Nonparametric and Resampling Approaches, Multiple Imputation, Multiple Informants, Multiple Linear Regression, Multiple Testing, Multi-trait Multi-method Analyses, Multivariate Analysis of Variance, Multivariate Analysis: Bayesian, Multivariate Analysis: Overview, Multivariate Genetic Analysis, Multivariate Multiple Regression, Multivariate Normality Tests, Multivariate Outliers, Artificial Neural Networks, Neuropsychology, New Item Types and Scoring, Neyman, Jerzy, Neyman-Pearson Inference, Nightingale, Florence, Nonequivalent Control Group Design, Nonlinear Mixed Effects Models, Mary J. Lindstrom, and Houri K. Vorperian. (2005). “Nonlinear Mixed Effects Models.” In: (Everitt & Howell, 2005), Nonlinear Models, Nonparametric Correlation (rs), Nonparametric Correlation (tau), Nonparametric Item Response Theory Models, Nonparametric Regression, Nonrandom Samples, Nonresponse in Sample Surveys, Nonshared Environment, Normal Scores & Expected Order Statistics, Nuisance Variables, Number Needed to Treat, Number of Clusters, Number of Matches and Magnitude of Correlation, Observational Study, Odds and Odds Ratios, One Way Designs:Nonparametric and Resampling Approaches, Optimal Design for Categorical Variables, Optimal Scaling, Optimization Methods, Ordinal Regression Models, Outlier Detection, Outliers, Overlapping Clusters, P Values, Page's 0rdered Alternatives Test, Paired Observations, Distribution Free Methods, Panel Study, Paradoxes, Parsimony/Occham's Razor, Partial Correlation Coefficients, Partial Least Squares, Path Analysis and Path Diagrams, Pattern Recognition, Pearson Product Moment Correlation, Pearson, Egon Sharpe, Pearson, Karl, Percentiles, Permutation Based Inference, Person Misfit, Pie Chart, Pitman Test, Placebo Effect, Point Biserial Correlation, Polychoric Correlation, Polynomial Model, Population Stratification, Power, Power Analysis for Categorical Methods, Power and Sample Size in Multilevel Linear Models, Prediction Analysis of Cross-Classifications, Prevalence, Principal Component Analysis, Principal Components and Extensions, Probability Plots, Probability: Foundations of, Probits, Procrustes Analysis, Projection Pursuit, Propensity Score, Proscriptive and Retrospective Studies, Proximity Measures, Psychophysical Scaling, Qualitative Research, Quantiles, Quantitative Methods in Personality Research, Quartiles, Quasi-Experimental Designs, Quasi-Independence, Quasi-Symmetry in Contingency Tables, Quetelet, Adolphe.
- VOLUME-4: R & Q Analysis, R Squared, Adjusted R Squared, Random Effects and Fixed Effects Fallacy, Random Effects in Multivariate Linear Models: Prediction, Random Forests, Random Walks, Randomization, Randomization Based Tests, Randomized Block Design: Nonparametric Analyses, Randomized Block Designs, Randomized Response Technique, Range, Rank Based Inference, Rasch Modeling, Rasch Models for Ordered Response Categories, Rater Agreement, Rater Agreement - Kappa, Rater Agreement - Weighted Kappa, Rater Bias Models, Reactivity, Receiver Operating Characteristics Curves, Recursive Models, Regression Artifacts, Regression Discontinuity Design, Regression Model Coding for the Analysis of Variance, Regression Models, Regression to the Mean, Relative Risk, Reliability: Definitions and Estimation, Repeated Measures Analysis of Variance, Replicability of Results, Reproduced Matrix, Resentful Demoralization, Residual Plot, Residuals, Residuals in Structural Equation, Factor Analysis, and Path Analysis Models, Resistant Line Fit, Retrospective Studies, Reversal Design, Risk Perception, Robust Statistics for Multivariate Methods, Robust Testing Procedures, Robustness of Standard Tests, Runs Test, Sample Size and Power Calculation, Sampling Distributions, Sampling Issues in Categorical Data, Saturated Model, Savage, Leonard Jimmie, Scales of Measurement, Scaling Asymmetric Matrices, Scaling of Preferential Choice, Scatterplot Matrices, Scatterplot Smoothers, Scatterplots, Scheffe, Henry, Second order Factor Analysis: Confirmatory, Selection Study (Mouse Genetics), Sensitivity Analysis, Sensitivity Analysis in Observational Studies, Sequential Decision Making, Sequential Testing, Setting Performance Standards - Issues, Methods, Sex-Limitation Models, Shannon, Claude, Shared Environment, Shepard Diagram, Sibling Interaction Effects, Sign Test, Signal Detection Theory, Signed Ranks Test, Simple Random Assignment, Simple Random Sampling, Simple V Composite Tests, Simulation Methods for Categorical Variables, Simultaneous Confidence Interval, Single and Double-Blind Procedures, Single-Case Designs, Skewness, Slicing Inverse Regression, Snedecor, George Waddell, Social Interaction Models, Social Networks, Social Psychology, Social Validity, Software for Behavioral Genetics, Software for Statistical Analyses, Spearman, Charles Edward, Spearman's Rho, Sphericity Test, Standard Deviation, Standard Error, Standardized Regression Coefficients, Stanine Scores, Star and Profile Plots, State Dependence, Statistical Models, Statistical Models for Causation.
- (Freedman, 2005b) ⇒ David A. Freedman. (2005). “Linear Statistical Models for Causation.” In: (Everitt & Howell, 2005)
- QUOTE: Stem and Leaf Plot, Stephenson, William, Stratification, Structural Equation Modeling and Test Validation, Structural Equation Modeling: Categorical Variables, Structural Equation Modeling: Checking Substantive Plausibility, Structural Equation Modeling: Mixture Models, Structural Equation Modeling: Multilevel, Structural Equation Modeling: Nontraditional Alternatives, Structural Equation Modeling: Overview, Structural Equation Modeling: Software, Structural Equation Modeling:Latent Growth Curve Analysis, Structural Equation Modeling:Nonstandard Cases, Structural Zeros, Subjective Probability and Human Judgement, Summary Measure Analysis of Longitudinal Data, Survey Questionnaire Design, Survey Sampling Procedures, Survival Analysis, Symmetry Plot, Symmetry: Distribution Free Tests for, Tau-Equivalent and Congeneric Measurements, Teaching Statistics to Psychologists, Teaching Statistics: Sources, Telephone Surveys, Test Bias Detection, Test Construction, Test Construction: Automated, Test Dimensionality: Assessment of, Test Translation, Tetrachoric Correlation, Theil Slope Estimate, Thomson, Godfrey Hilton, Three dimensional (3D) Scatterplots, Three-Mode Component and Scaling Methods, Thurstone, Louis Leon, Time Series Analysis, Tolerance and Variance Inflation Factor, Transformation, Tree Models, Trellis Graphics, Trend Tests for Counts and Proportions, Trimmed Means, T-Scores, Tukey Quick Test, Tukey, John Wilder, Tversky, Amos, Twin Designs, Twins Reared Apart Design, Two by Two Contingency Tables, Two-mode Clustering, Two-way Factorial: Distribution-Free Methods, Type I, Type II and Type III Sums of Squares, Ultrametric Inequality, Ultrametric Trees, Unidimensional Scaling, Urban, F M, Utility Theory, Validity Theory and Applications, Variable Selection, Variance, Variance Components, Walsh Averages, Wiener, Norbert, Wilcoxon, Frank, Wilcoxon-Mann-Whitney test, Winsorized Robust Measures, Within Case Designs: Distribution Free Methods, Yates' Correction, Yates, Frank, Yule, George Udny, Z-Scores.