Gabor Melli's Knowledge Base
- AKA: GM-RKB.
- It can (typically) be composed of GM-RKB Pages (concept pages, publication pages, person pages, ...)
- It can be a Semi-Structured Human-Readable Ontology.
- It can be (currently is) a MediaWiki-based Wiki (supported by the RKB system).
- It can be enhanced by a RKB Research Project.
- It can be the basis of a GM-RKB-based ontology, such as kddo1.
- the version that exists today.
- the version that existed on Jan 1, 2009.
- See: SDOI Project, kddo Ontology.
- (Melli, 2010a) ⇒ Gabor Melli. (2010). “Concept Mentions within KDD-2009 Abstracts (kdd09cma1) Linked to a KDD Ontology (kddo1)." In: Proceedings of the Seventh Conference on International Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC 2010).