Gabor Melli's Knowledge Base (GM-RKB)
- It can (typically) be composed of GM-RKB Pages (concept pages, publication pages, person pages, ...)
- It can (typically) be a Semi-Structured Human-Readable Ontology.
- It can (typically) be designed to support GMRKB-based QA Tasks (such as domain-specific definitional QAs).
- It can be supported by a GM-RKB Wiki System.
- It can be managed by a GM-RKB Wikisite Management Task (GM-RKB system management or GM-RKB content management).
- It can be enhanced by a RKB Research Project.
- It can be the basis of a GM-RKB-based ontology, such as kddo1.
- See: SDOI Project, kddo Ontology.
- (Melli, 2010a) ⇒ Gabor Melli. (2010). “Concept Mentions within KDD-2009 Abstracts (kdd09cma1) Linked to a KDD Ontology (kddo1).” In: Proceedings of the Seventh Conference on International Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC 2010).